Sign in to follow this  
jconway231

"No message received for x seconds"

Hey guys,

So I have been having a problem with disconnects, but I am not sure why. Whenever I join a local server (I am in NYC so somewhere like Chicago) I get a server ping of about 90, which is great. When I join the game, everything is fine, until about 30 seconds I get a red link in the middle right of my screen and it starts flashing "no message received for x seconds" and this continues until I disconnect. I am not sure why this is happening, as I have about 40ms connection to the server whenever I first join. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!

I'm also having this problem, Im getting so frustrated to the point that I feel like I wasted my well earned money and time. Could somebody PLEASE, please help us? It's really doing my head in. Thank you

Bump,

I have the same problem and it is driving me crazy. I can't play the game for 10 seconds before I get a no message recieved and a disconnect on every server I join even though my ping is 19ms. Please help.

yes i get the same thing i have already sent a email to the dev team, i suggest you guys do it aswell as it will pressure them to get on it straight away, i will post my reply for you when i get it tho, albeit might be in a few days as im heading east for a funeral and wont be back for 4 days

Good to see it's not just me, I've been using the same network setup all along and works flawelessly apart from DayZ.

well its been 6 days now and havnt got anything back from the team, starting to wonder if i should go back to xbox and not buy the standalone game when it comes out :(

Ok, I had this problem, and it would kick off every 10 seconds. What I did to solve it is to put the quality at VERY Low. Resolution at the lowest it can get, and put vision at 600. Basicly, place every video setting on the lowest it can go.