foo2bar

cheater on DE 201

Which server: DE 201

Time: 17:58 [GMT +2]

Where:

1. location: PobedaDam

2. location: 78:000

What happen:

i wanted to ride my bike to my "base". At location 1 i saw a black guy with camo face and zivi clothes. He got a makarov and tried to talk with me in local. I ignored him and ride away. btw he tried to shoot me (but he didnt hit). @ location 2 i saw AGAIN a black guy with camo face and zivi clothes and alice backpack. i jump off the bike and then i shoot him with my m4a3 like 30 shoots in body and head. It was look like he didnt load the location and was confused where i shoot (i think he teleport). He didnt die and after 30 sec he looked up and down and right and left (without runing) he tried to kill me. He shoot 1-2 times on me and i disconnected from the server (i dont want die by a cheater). I looked in the clan-forum (serverhoster) and saw many flamed about a guy how teleport in cities and kill them and steal there cars/bikes/others.

PS: Nigga stolen my bike :>

something new:

at 18:52 [GMT+2] a hacker got controll over the server and spam global (its not the serveradmin! he was afk in teamspeak.)

http://i.imgur.com/F0Hul.jpg

Which server: DE 201

Time: 17:36 [GMT +2]

Where:

Same black guy in civi clothes appeared in the middle of our group, saluted and sat down. After he ran into the red house and picked up a weapon, we shot him without effect.

i see as a Cheater u dont have to be scared.

More support plz. dont let dayz die case of Cheater!