I have exactly the same issue! That's my longest Character, and I don't want to loose it!

Someone have a solution for this?

Same here. i even tried gettin one of my friends to come kill me and im pretty sure he was runnin all round me and i was even in 3rd person but could not see him or he could not see me. there has to be a way to delete your profile or something and start brand new(for those who dont care about there items)

Yes, deleting my profile is an option, but not for me (atm) :P

I played over 10h with my character, my gear is full of good stuff..

Someone has another solution? :S

Anyone find a solution to this yet? I have a buddy who is having the exact same problem.

We have a solution. Epi Pen.

Thing about the epi-pen is they have to find you.. its pretty tough for me cause im in some sort of field and im in the grass while wearing a ghillie suit

yeah same. cause it updates ur location and player info to the master server. so bassically were just fucked and cant play until some one fins us and kills us or some one finds us and epi-pens us.

need a suicide button when ur passed out.

Wow, I also have an ghillie suit. Maybe that causes the Problem, because dayzwiki says:

"When logging in while wearing camo outfit, user is spawned in the ocean.

Remove camo outfit when logging out, or do not wear camo outfit at all."

Would be very bad.. A friend of mine is playing with me today or tomorrow, so maybe we can solve this Problem. Stay tuned..

EPI-PEN worked for me! Buddy of mine gave me an Epi-Pen and now i can play normaly. Hopefully at the next respawn it will be okay :S

well shit. hopefully my buddy finds me lol. and yeah lets hope if we relog it doesnt spawn us as passed out again.

P.S. I still want to know why the timer went out, but we didnt get back up.

Relog didn't solved the Problem in my case. Only the Epi-Pen helped..

If you both are stucked in the sandglass screen, there's no hope I think. Only a brave 3rd guy would come with 2 epi-pen's :)

Same happens to me, but I wait til i bleed out and than i respawn and die again and get the hour glass symbol and than bleed out and spawn and get the symbol and so-on