faatiydut

looking for friend(s)

I'm a fairly new player and what i've been noticing is that dayz would be a hell of a lot easier with a group of people; i've only had the game for a week or so and finding guns and ammo is a pain in the arse, which it should be for such a realistic game I guess but it's getting boring, I know it's probably my fault because i'm bad the game but if anyone else is finding it difficult and wants a friend to chat with or if someone wouldn't mind showing me the ropes that'd be great.

I'm 16 and uk based and I play mainly in mornings but can play through the day on most days, if anyone's interested pm me and i'll send you my skype.

I'm a fairly new player also have been playing DayZ for about 4 days now, but you really do need at least one other person with you to survive the bandits. would like to join you, could probably make a small team out of all these comments. I'm 17 if it matters also UK based.

I'm 20 and interested. Plenty of free time on my hands since the layoff so PM me your skype if you'd like! Only been playing for 3 days but I've got a feel for it.

ay if u want add me on skype: michael.kenneth.christman anyone can add me idc im 16 so ya ill be back on in about a hour so add me then we can kick it for the reast of the night:p