stormster10

R4GE DayZ Clan. [Recruiting]

Please post on http://dayzmod.com/f...cruiting-again/

Our website! http://r4geondayz.webs.com/

If you want to join reply with this info below.

As a clan we will make a "Base", scavenge for supply's in groups, Do "Missions", Raid bases, etc

We will do all this as a team. So we will have a advantage over everyone else.

An example of a "Mission" is scouting out a truck driving down the road at night, then we get 2 snipers setup with night vision scopes down the road, then we would have 1 or 2 people hiding in a building or something waiting to come out when the sniper says to. So the Sniper would snipe the driver out of the car and there would be 1 or 2 guys hiding waiting to come out and kill the rest of the guys if there are more and we get the truck,the supply's, and a victory dance. JK about the victory dance.

First name:

TimeZone:

Why you want to join:

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:

Do you have Teamspeak:

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No):

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie)

The more Professional this application looks the better chance you have of getting in.

I have been busy the Last couple weeks and I will be accepting for the next 2 days :) you have a better chance of getting in if you have skype. If you get accepted I will PM you on the forums and if you want to get in faster PM me on skype at stormster101

Edited by stormster10

First name:Chase

TimeZone:Eastern

Why you want to join:I would just like to get a group going in Dayz and makes some new friends along the way.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:10, If you dont use teamwork in this game your bound to fail.

Do you have Teamspeak:Yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No):Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie)Been playing since june 22nd, might not seem like a long time but trust me you give me a test and i will pass it with flying colors.

Would love to hear back from you guys today if possible and start killing some zombies.

First name: Brad

TimeZone: MST +7 (Alberta; West Coast Canada)

Why you want to join: Team work has a fundamental advantage. Id rather be the guy running in the Ghillied DMR wolf pack instead of running inTO it.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 11

Do you have Teamspeak: TS Vent and C3

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): No (Will Get)

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 2 Weeks

Additional Information.

My email goes directly to my cell phone. BCampbell85@telus.blackberry.net

This phone is also my work phone. On call Owner/Operator Truck Driver.

My job has taught me a great bit of responsibility, I can apply that.

Hi,

name: Stefan

TimeZone: UTC +2

Why ?: Survie together is easyer and funnier than alone.

Teamwork : 8

Teamspeak: Yes

How long played : Not very long, maye up to 5 hours

First name: Dmitri (I know how to speak normal english, without an accent and im not russian, born in sweden but my parents are russian).

TimeZone: GMT +2.

Why you want to join: Playing DayZ alone can be quite boring at times, so teamwork with other people would be fun. I really enjoy working as a team in this game.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): Yes.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 3 weeks.

Name: Bud

TimeZone: UTC -7

Why ?: Its impossible to play without having teammates.

Teamwork : 8

Teamspeak: Yes

How long played : 3 hours, i just got arma 2 yesterday.

First name:Brett

TimeZone:Pacific

Why you want to join:Team based objectives/looting

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:7

Do you have Teamspeak:No, but willing to install it.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No):Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie)2 weeks

First name: Matt

TimeZone: EST (Philadelphia). I'm usually on from 11 AM till 5 PM, sometimes later.

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a good group to team up with. I'm tired of teaming with just my one friend and I would love to experience the game with a large team. It seems like fun.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8, and that's just because I like going into towns and looting solo but I am still great as working in a team.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

Do you have Skype: Yes

How long have you played DayZ: Approximately 3 weeks and I have lasted 15 days so far on my current character. I may be a new player but I have learned the ropes very fast and I am already excelling at everything. I currently have a tent filled completely with 3 different assault rifles, an Enfield, Winchester, and CZ. I think I can bring a lot of different skill sets to your clan and really have fun.

Thank you for your time reading this.

PS: How will we be notified if we are picked?

First name: Cory

TimeZone: Eastern

Why you want to join: Enjoy playing with other members that are experienced and have missions, rather than just run and gun.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) about three weeks, but daily. Current setup includes M4A1 CCO SD, g17, Apack .. plenty of food/water, morphine.

First name: Ty

TimeZone: EST/GMT (-5)

Why you want to join: I Want to Experience the game with a group of people, rather going out alone, not getting things done, and not being able to protect myself enough. And it would be fun.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7 or 8

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): Honestly, I started 2 DayZ ago.. See what i did :D

First name:Joseph (Joey)

TimeZone: Eastern stranded time

Why you want to join: in dayz if you dont have a group your an omega but in a group your an alpha as of now it is extreamly hard to survive even gearing up is a challenge in most games i love sniping and i would like to think im an ok sniper and would love if i were to receve this role i will be a useful asset and wont let down the group

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7ish a bit of a lone wolf at times but always glad to help :)

Do you have Teamspeak: yes ts3

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) i have been playing dayz for approx 2ish weeks on and off on steam its about 17 hrs

First name: Nick

TimeZone: Pacific

Why you want to join: Solo is fun but not as fun as having a team, a team of people makes the game so much more enjoyable for me that is.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10 teamwork is paramount when trying to complete the same objectives.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): No

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) over a month now know Cheranus pretty well can get to any place on the map I need too. Used almost every gun in the game so far, drove vehicles been shot at by helicopters know how to survive and know how to stealth. Know how to use GPS also :)

First name: Yannis

TimeZone: UTC/GMT +2 hours (due to DTS)

Why you want to join: A clan for DayZ sounds like a great idea to me, performing coordinated actions (Truck mission) really fits me, I prefer to work in a team.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7,5

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 1 week now, been playing a lot every day though.

First name: Ariel (M)

Why you want to join:I would like to join because I would like to have a team to depend on, and people i could help.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): I've been playing for 115 Hours I'd count my self as experienced.

More information please. Like what type of servers do you mostly play on. 3rd on or off, player tags on or off, cross hairs, and waypoints on or off. Are you a group that plans on just server hopping until you find that special shiny thing or run around the map on just one server.

First name: Jordy

Why you want to join: Looking for fellow survivors to group together and create a community within a community.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9

Do you have Teamspeak: yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) about 3 weeks now

First name: Matthew

TimeZone: Eastern Standard

Why you want to join: Because im tired of going around alone doing random looting type things until i die.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7 (i prefer smaller groups of 2-4 but i can work with anything as long as they dont act like total retards towards me and do stupid shit)

Do you have Teamspeak: No but i can get teamspeak.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): A little under a month, first day i played was on my 19th birthday which is why i remember.

First name: Chris

TimeZone: Pacific

Why you want to join: I'd like to play with a group of people rather than by myself as it gets boring. Games like this are always funner with more people, especially a solid group.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8

Do you have Teamspeak: No, but I could get it no problem.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): I've only played for about a week and half.

First name: James (Preferred Dadaman)

TimeZone: (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Why you want to join: I'm used to being a bandit in a four man squad that usually hangs around the Cherno airport area to the east of Electro. My buddies haven't been getting on recently and I want a reliable squad/clan to be under and serve. I've memorized all high and medium yielding spots on the southern coast (not just in the cities) and have also memorized where each vehicle spawn is on the south end of the map. I have traveled as far as Krasnos multiple times, but am not as familiar as I am in the south. I was hoping to join a clan that is a bandit clan so I can continue my ways, but this clan caught my attention.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7; Staying away from one another when raiding provides opportunity for your comrades if you are spotted because they will still be hidden. Being aware of where you and your teammates are is a must in this game, but that does not mean you need them in your line of sight 24/7.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, I use it when raiding with my other three bandit buds.

How long have you played DayZ (Dont Lie): May 3rd, 2012

First name: Daniel Creutz

TimeZone: UTC-8:00

Why you want to join: I want to play with a solid group of people that I can trust.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8, I enjoy teams more then solo.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, and a mic.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) For about a month now, usually evenings and weekends.

First name: Mike

TimeZone: Eastern Time Zone

Why you want to join: I would like to join a clan/group because I've been playing DayZ for about 2 months on and off, and I've now reached an end-game point where I have just about all of the best items around (Not including the evasive NVGs) and would like to put my iteams, and knowledge of the game to use in a team, or even teaching new players.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) Over 2 months on and off, and according to steam, 302 consecutive hours.

First name: Grog

TimeZone: EST

Why you want to join: I've been playing alone and I would like to try it with a group.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): About 2 weeks now

First name: Duncan

Age: 13 (Don't let my age offset you, I'm quite mature.)

TimeZone: MST GMT -6

Why you want to join: I only play this with one friend. And I'd like to play with more groups. Playing alone I've experienced with. And I'm more of a team-player.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: Our first mission I would do a 7, I wouldn't know you guys very well. And I'd just be getting to learn your voices and so I'd need to pay close attention and such. After a month or so, I'd be a 8 or 9. I like to work as a team, and as long as I don't feel left out. I will do whatever is required, whether I'm bait for the sniper or the person who sneaks up and hatchets their legs off.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, but I use Skype more.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) I think I have an exact date, June 18 or something. I've played ArmA II Since before DayZ. PLEASE NOTE: I am not very good at this game, like finding stuff wise. I've never found a ghillie suit. And only been up north twice.

First name: Tim

TimeZone: GMT (From the UK but often play late at night as I work night shifts)

Why you want to join: I am already part of a small clan and I really enjoy playing with other people to the point where playing alone is just boring. Seeing as there is a shot on sight mentality being part of a large clan would really help this :)

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10 - teamwork is everything :) Makes the game much more fun

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): Think it's between 2 and 4 weeks, not exactly sure. I'd say I'm experienced enough...also I used to be in the British Army so if we got a proper patrol out I could advise on basic tactics etc :)

First name: The

Second name: Boss

TimeZone: All of them

Why you want to join: You need someone who should be charged in a court of law for being a Boss...charges are pending.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: I am off the scale

Do you have Teamspeak: Do one legged ducks swim in a circle ?

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): Yes or No

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) : I was born to play DayZ, time is irrelevant.