Sign in to follow this  
ryanhowell@live.co.uk

NW Airfield.....With A Tractor

So my friend decided that it was a good idea to ride around th NW airfield in a tractor, I tried explaining to him how this would ensure in hid death but being the ignorant guy that he is, he still went to do it. I was quite surprised initially, he made it to the the barracks and the watchtower without anyone even noticing but it wasn't long until someone was shooting at the tractor and he rushed out of the airfield with it thus exploding and him dead. :D

So my friend decided that it was a good idea to ride around th NW airfield in a tractor' date=' I tried explaining to him how this would ensure in hid death but being the ignorant guy that he is, he still went to do it. I was quite surprised initially, he made it to the the barracks and the watchtower without anyone even noticing but it wasn't long until someone was shooting at the tractor and he rushed out of the airfield with it thus exploding and him dead. :D

[/quote']

nevermind.

Not gunna lie, that most probably was my tractor, i parked it by the NW Airfield :S i was driving there aswell and you went a blew it up. It took me a week to fix it up

Honestly, it's safer than just wind sprinting around the field. Hitting people on moving vehicles can be tougher for a sniper because there's more desync.