imagelesskjc

Favorite weapon for getting Survivor's jimmies in a rustle.

I found a sniper rifle with a infrared scope on it called the M110 and it seems to work pretty well against survivors when I need to use it. They can never hide too since they glow white hot even while prone in grass.

EDIT: It was indeed hacked and I got rid of it, also it wasn't a M107 it was a M110 TWS.

Me and my winchester. Shaun of the dead style. I can headshot people a couple hundred meters a way with it.

I found a sniper rifle with a infrared scope on it called the M110 and it seems to work pretty well against survivors when I need to use it. They can never hide too since they glow white hot even while prone in grass.

So, you know that would be a hacked in weapon right? Better get rid of it before you get banned.

I normally use the trusty CZ or a AK with Kobra sights, but thinking of switching to the crossbow to be a sneaky bugger.

They really need better sights on the x-bow though, either raise the rail to the center of the screen or put a 1-2x red dot. Tired of having to put a piece of tape in the middle of my screen when using it.

So' date=' you know that would be a hacked in weapon right? Better get rid of it before you get banned.

I normally use the trusty CZ or a AK with Kobra sights, but thinking of switching to the crossbow to be a sneaky bugger.

They really need better sights on the x-bow though, either raise the rail to the center of the screen or put a 1-2x red dot. Tired of having to put a piece of tape in the middle of my screen when using it.

[/quote']

I'm sorry how do you know it's a hacked weapon? I've never heard of that term and would hate to be banned for something I didn't mean to do.

Me and my winchester. Shaun of the dead style. I can headshot people a couple hundred meters a way with it.

Even now that Winny is loud? I'm just using pistols or revolvers agains zombies.

Maybe players i will test the winny.

Nothing like lobbing an m203 grenade out of the tree line and dropping a survivor at 100m with a small thud.

Anyone ever killed someone with a can? I heard its possible to kill people/zombies by hitting them in the head with a thrown can, never tried it myself, but that would be quite the acomplishment. Someone should do this and try to get it on fraps. I would try myself but my large drive I use for recording crapped out.

If you want someone to jump the m136 is the rocket launcher for you, of course the 6 slots per rockets is steep but the thud and kaboom is most satisfying.

So' date=' you know that would be a hacked in weapon right? Better get rid of it before you get banned.

[/quote']

I'm sorry how do you know it's a hacked weapon? I've never heard of that term and would hate to be banned for something I didn't mean to do.

Because it's not on the loot sheet.

M107 is ingame, m107 with infrared isn't. It's hacked.

Anyone ever killed someone with a can? I heard its possible to kill people/zombies by hitting them in the head with a thrown can' date=' never tried it myself, but that would be quite the acomplishment. Someone should do this and try to get it on fraps. I would try myself but my large drive I use for recording crapped out.

[/quote']

It takes a LOT of cans to kill, but its possible. I love to fuck with survivors by throwing cans at them. No hostile intent, but the flashbang effect makes them freak.

DMR. Today we tried working in pair from two hills, covering eachother and both with DMR's. Tho we were rustling bandit jimmies and occasional unlucky survivor who wandered too close. Very damaging, precise, good optics, big clip, rapid fire and nice ballistics. I love that wep. Also looks sweet.

The snipers of course, and the AKM is one of my personal favorites. Distinctive sound, 1 shot kill, and it's pretty damn accurate. It's more amusing when you miss, they go prone, and then kill them when they are laying there.

I used the makrov.. i love when someone runs up goes into chat when i shoot them...

Had to lay aside my trusty CZ for a bit. While grazing through the tents in Stary Sobor, a survivor poked his head in my tent and proceeded to get shot in the face. I may have felt a little bad, but I had just inadvertently aggro'd and had to kill just about every zombie in that place, so I felt I had kind of earned first/only pickings. He had a bunch of goodies, including a DMR with 12 mags. So, figuring I'd try it out, and getting low on beans, I went to Elektro. Setup about 500m out of town. Shot 1 bandit, another tried to loot him, shot him too. Got a survivor in the back while he was fighting off zombies, one while he was bandaging himself after fighting zombies, and finally a fellow sniper asshat on top of the power plant. All in all, seems like a nice weapon. But I'm sure I'll be back to the CZ as soon as I die horribly and or go back to the NW airfield.

I find it fun to just throw smokes and flares at idiots wandering the streets of Cherno or Elektro. Not only do they flip out when they realize someone nearby is stalking them, it also gets all the nearby zeds wound up and ready to kill. Very entertaining.

But seriously, whether I'm playing as a bandit or a survivor, the Winny is the most effective weapon. So elegant, so graceful. Always accurate and the ammo is bountiful. But the most satisfying weapon is the M1014. There's something about the thunderous boom of an M1014 that just gets my adrenaline pumping. And I know by experience that it'll scare the socks off of the victim. :D