count_blackula

Looking to join group (UK - GMT)

Hey, looking to join an active squad/group of 2+ players. I'm fairly experienced, fairly well equipped and I've got Skype. I can't accentuate the 'active' part enough though; I've got a bunch of buddies who I've added over my time on the game but they only play for like 1-2 hours a day.

Cheers.

Contact me on steam: Brain_in_a_vat

Hi Brain_in_a_vat,

You could join us, we've currently got about 5 regular players. We are mostly from the UK and all English speaking. We are moderately experienced like yourself and have managed to get some decent weapons along with medical supplies etc. We have a TeamSpeak server and I am currently in the process of setting up a website along with a few other services.

For now just join our Steam group if you're interested (made it yesterday, not all group members have joined yet )

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayz_uk

Hope to see you in-game soon, I'll add you on Steam when I get the chance!

Hey guys im also looking to join a uk group, im fairly unexperienced but i do take it seriously, i wont go running around attracting zeds if i can help it. So would i be able to jump in with you guys?

Unfortunately i dont own a microphone but if someone could suggest a nice cheap one id be willing to buy it.

Thanks