disturbedmentally@hotmail.co.uk

'Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'CABuildingParts''

I have no idea how this started but i have been playing the past couple of days with no problems.

Suddenly i attempted to play this morning and this error came up, 'Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'CABuildingParts''

I have searched the entire forum for a solution to the problem but everything i attempted hasn't worked. I have made sure all the files are in the right place, i have reinstalled both games twice, i have made sure the launch options still have '-mod=@dayz -nosplash' but to no avail.

I'm stumped and have no idea what to do. Anyone have any ideas?

I got this error message to, hit OK and the game still seemed to work, although I am having spawn problems as posted in another thread

Good for you Tokey - wanna cookie or something?

You guys could try these links to see if it will work for you.

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2847

and

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=110&pid=6930

None of the solutions worked for me. I am running Win7 64 with a Retail Version of Arma2 and Steam version of A2:OA. I have faith in the Dev Team to find a future solution for this Error for users like me and others who are having the same issue.

Have you guys updated the game?

Yep, Here's what I have done:

I installed the Arma2 retail, then steam Arma2 CO. I then updated the two games. Next I installed the DayZ mod the way it. I configured steam Launch properties and I get this error.

I tried to two fixes have posted as it is told and no success.

Edit: I even tried these three steps...

---- copied the files from ArmA II: Addons to OA Commons. (I didn't replace them though, copied and kept both) And now I have about 1000 More errors once I try to join a server.

---- copy the content from arma2\addons into OA\commons

---- arma 2\AddOns arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\Addons

I had the same problem and just decided to use the Arma II launcher and it worked fine, here's a video explaining stuff

Omg I love you Dillydawg. I GOT IT TO WORK. ALL THE CREDIT TO DILLYDAWG

Omg I love you Dillydawg. I GOT IT TO WORK. ALL THE CREDIT TO DILLYDAWG

Ya no problem, I'm happy mine works, but now it's all slow on the lowest settings. Got a pretty bad PC for gaming, guess I'll just wait til I can get a new one.