Xerco

The Handle is invalid

Hey, I was playing fine last night, logged off for the night came back today to play some more and no matter how I try to start the game i get an error saying:

"The Handle is invalid."

Non Steam version.

I use six updater.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-name=Xerco [OCUK]" "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;expansion;expansion\beta;expansio........

Bit confused cause iv not changed anything since yesterday but not I cant even get into the game.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

Hey.

Still no fix for this "Handle is invalid" thing?

Friend got a lot of trouble because of this "bug".

the problem dissapears after 30 minutes~ ... but if you get it 2 - 3 times a day ... :/

She got the steam version from Summersale. Using Sixupdater, Sixlauncher to be right, to start the game.

Im having the same problem, ive had this since the 24th and cant find a fix anywhere :/

Im not trying to run Dayz, im simply trying to launch CO with multiple mods. Everything is up to date. I havent changed anything at all the error just came randomly out of nowhere at all, now i cant launch the game with mods