Sign in to follow this  
HalloweeNGT

How to avoid spwaning in middle of nowhere?

Hello.

This week is like the 3rd-4th time I spawn in middle of nowhere with some other players that seem to be frozen, I cant run anywhere since the game map is like 30km far and I would die by lack of food/water.

There is any tip to avoid this? I've lost a ghilie suit this time and some more things and its a bit frustrating.

DayZWiki says:

User spawns in the hills with no trees or grass (there may be some animals or birds). These are the debug plains, just go 2km to east through the hills and you will get to the western part of Chernarus (Zelenogorsk). Also you may suicide to respawn normally.

But its 25-30km not 2 :S maybe Im doing something wrong?

Hey, welsome to the forums..

You are correct you can run to the east, like you say its miles and miles! you are limited in what you can do, sometimes logging to a different server fixes it, i am from the UK and sometimes when this happens i connect to USA server and it will load.. othertimes it wont work..

the only thing i can suggest is try keeping to the right arma2 betas (whatever the server is running) the only other option is to post in the **stuck in debug forest** thread and hope that one of the kind admins can move you, this as they are very busy may not be the fastest way but you are limited..

good luck

Hello man and thanks for answering.

Im new in the game and there are somethings I dont know, when you talk about admin you mean the server admin and not DayZ admins right? If its server admin, i think i will find an active admin server and just play on there, actually i just log in random servers when i wanna play.

Also I will try your tip, thanks!

If you just make sure you're running the most up to date DayZ files and the most recent Beta, this won't happen to you. You won't need to buy any admins to move you, or wait for them to not be busy to do so (they are pretty busy most of the time).