temaximus

Seattle 95 - 10PM NZTime - Satchel charging every player in game

10:20pm New Zealand time on Seattle 95 explosions started going off and eventually killed everyone one after the other on the server.

I'd been alive for 2 fricken weeks and then some hacker kills me, this is the only disappointment I have ever found with DayZ, love everything about the game but some script kiddie killing me and my team is not on

10:20pm New Zealand time on Seattle 95 explosions started going off and eventually killed everyone one after the other on the server.

I'd been alive for 2 fricken weeks and then some hacker kills me' date=' this is the only disappointment I have ever found with DayZ, love everything about the game but some script kiddie killing me and my team is not on

[/quote']

Huh. Same thing happened to me and my buddies about 2 hours ago on US 136. Wonder if it's the same guy.

I was just running and all my items were deleted. Good bye FAL with 9 mags and my full tool belt :(

.... i respawned as a priest... O_O (also Seattle 95

I was just running and all my items were deleted. Good bye FAL with 9 mags and my full tool belt :(

Wow this just happened to me too' date=' I thought it was just a server glitch or something, but must be these hacker guys. I am seeing a couple more threads with the explosions happening as well.

Also I am one of the teammates of OP, we were around the NW airfield at the time, randomly exploded for zero reason (RIP my suppressed PP-19 and NV FAL, also sounded like a rocket hitting us [i was in a hanger with another mate watching the door, even if it was a normal game tehre was no way that would of been legit'])). Hung around the same server in Electro for a half hour and saw people getting killed then respawned instantly, teamkilled for some reason and and getting turned into nuns/priests. Couple hours later and after a couple different server, suddenly I have no items, what the hell? :(