phytonstyle@gmail.com

Cheaters eu20 cherno top building snipers

Required:

* Server this happened on. EU20

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 14:22 = GMT+4

* What happened during the incident:

Cherno top building. 3 damn cheaters sninping. so i came to them with a crowbar(I've got some ninja skillz ye) so 2 body were standing still some loot were laying at the roof(civilan clothing, as50, etc..) and 3 of them laying and aiming at smbd. so I hit one with the crowbar like 4 times, then he died, and his partner gave a revenge. then I came with remington to them, 4 shoots - one down again...

You're accusing someone of cheating just because they have good gear?

ok, look it here, they were 3 at the roof, top gear laying around, and some stucked bodies standing still, lots of flies around, MacLeod's Health, doesn't seem strange?

First of all, no, it's actually not even strange. Second, stop those false cheat accusations when they are stupid like this. They had good gear -> CHEATERS

Makes you look stupid.

lol. I am talking about the fact they had over 9k hp, and obiviously they cheated their gear, because it was laying around them, also those strange bugged corpses around them.

The bugged corpses are rather common. What if they had found some stuff and put them in tueir bp's, then dropped the stuff on the.floor so they could get supplies from people who attempt to go take them down.

You just can't accuse someone of cheating if you have almost no proof like pictures, logs or videos...

Sorry for any typos etcc. On my phone atm

lol. I am talking about the fact they had over 9k hp' date=' and obiviously they cheated their gear, because it was laying around them, also those strange bugged corpses around them.

[/quote']

Awesome, i have 12k hp (if you mean blood). Secondly, Crowbar should take much more hits to kill them (completly useless weapon), heard it can take up to 10 hits to kill someone, so you were very lucky already.

And as already mentioned standing corpses are rather common, saw my last one yesterday.

So you have no idea what is going on. -> Accuse someone with cheating.

Still, really stupid.