The Fudge

Looking for player(s)| mic-only [Europe]

Hey guys,

I actually just started playing this game, but i'm already searching for a teammate. I don't have much experience, although i can i say i'm an experienced shooter. Further information, I live in the Netherlands and i am 19 years old.

Please take my request in consideration and please make sure you have a mic before you post, thankyou ;D

Hey guys' date='

I actually just started playing this game, but i'm already searching for a teammate. I don't have much experience, although i can i say i'm an experienced shooter. Further information, I live in the Netherlands and i am 19 years old.

Please take my request in consideration and please make sure you have a mic before you post, thankyou ;D

[/quote']

Hey I Got A Mic Im 14 Im From The Uk Add Me On Skype pingu12344

Hey I'm 16 from Czech Republic and I have mic so if you wanna just add me on skype : dannycz20

Well if you still wan't one more I would be happy to join, also new to this game. Live in sweden btw. Add my skype. If there will be to many in a group It would be nice to team up with someone else.

Skype; radeonlight

Been playing for a month and getting confident with the game now, add my skype superstarrat, Im 20 and live in the uk btw