Sign in to follow this  
disastr

Spawn Unconscious Bug

I can't count how many times I log out of the game, come home and log in and I am passed out unconscious. This bug really needs to be fixed ASAP, it's one of the most annoying bugs I have encountered in a game yet.

No matter what I do, whether I bandage myself, epi-pen, morphine, etc - I get this bug and I have to wait it out for like 3-5 minutes until I can continue playing. Please look in to the matter

And no, it's not because I am "server hopping, disconnecting or any other crap exploit people use" I am getting this bug on a regular basis after I usually break my legs and repair myself. Please fix it asap :)

I'm sure everyone wants it fixed, but again its Alpha not even Beta yet.

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Status_Effects#Shock

If you have a look at the shock section its because you logged off while shocked' date=' making you spawn unconscious. Shock caused by being shot at. That's what the mystery symbol is for many people too.

[/quote']

I wasn't shocked, I was patched up and good to go and running around for over an hr... It happens all the time to myself and my buddies.

I am well aware of the shock symbol and what it is... any time a leg is broken and it's repaired.. when myself or others log out and then back in, we end up being unconscious on the ground. Maybe it works with the shock symbol as well, I don't know, but the fact remains the bug needs to be addressed. I understand it's alpha, but it's been an on going bug for weeks.

Having the same problem. I was killed in a mass server hack thing lastnight and now when I log in I'm just laying there unconscious. I've left it there for an hour, I'm hoping I'll just starve to death, but then again I'll lose all my items..

This was happening to me the other day. Once I restarted the server, it stopped happening. So you might just need to wait until a server restart.

I've got the same issue. I broke my legs coming out of a deerstand. Used a morphine, painkillers for the shaking, ate a cooked meat, ran a distance to some good tree cover. Logged off for dinner. Came back about an hour later, logged on, unconscious for 5 minutes. Two other play sessions later and it still happens. I've just accepted I have to log out in a secure location as possible and hope no other player comes across me in the meantime.

Cheers

Had the same thing happen twice last night. I had to log out the first time because I couldn't get the "Shift" button to let me run. Then later I logged to try and fix a laggy connetion and both times I was fully healed and fine when I left but when I cam back in I was unconscious for about 5 min. Thankfully my buddy was able to use an epi-pen on me and revive me.