Sign in to follow this  
SJames

Please FIX Bandits

Im in the middle of a shoot out ( A good one at that) and this game bullcraps me and shows "Retrieving character data etc...." IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOOTOUT. Im sitting at a black screen and hear my foe run up to me and blast me. U guys need a cooldown time on when we transform into a bandit. And before people complain about me player killing, both of my kills wer self defense

And before people complain about me player killing' date=' both of my kills wer self defense

[/quote']

Sure they were. ;)

I ended up disconnecting when that happens. Not going to let myself just stand there unable to move.

Had the same thing happen to me except I was being chased by 20 zombies at the time, and thanks to a bug I got turned into a Bandit for killing another bandit which is not suppose to happen lol. Ill look into if there is a better way of doing this.

This happened to me, had to back out of game and come back in as I was stuck with that black character loading screen. On top of this I lost all stuff in my backpack!

I think maybe it would be better if the switch over happened when you logged off or after 5minutes and there was a big warning before hand.

Also -2500 humanity for shooting someone is a bit extreme, esp if its self-defence, maybe 300 or something would be a better option.

Humanity needs to go. There are more important issues to address in this mod before adding a humanity system.

For now, just let players choose a skin before spawning. That will make things interesting. :P

Got ambushed by a few different people today, some bandits, some not... ended up losing my humanity while in a shootout with 2 bandits and 1 non. Killed the non bandit because he was more of a tactical threat, then got wasted because I was just sitting there while I transformed into a bandit. There definitely needs to be a better way of doing the transformation, or get rid of it all together.