Sign in to follow this  
jessejames

knocked out on spawn in

need help. my char is knocked out for up to 5 mins every time i spawn in. I have full health and no ailments. Cant figure out how to stop this bug. It has happened more than once. Seems to go away when im dead and respawn be eventually happens again. any suggestions?

Happened to me once before when I was having to log out quite frequently due to my net playing up. I just died and respanwed and never had the problem again.

To my knowldege only way to fix is respawn

this is so stupid...my friend got the bug too and eventually went away. i respawned and got some gear and it happened again. So i either deal with the fact that it takes over 5 mins before I can get in game or basically destroy all my shit and start over again. there has to be a fix for this!

I believe its a counter-measure to server hopping.

if you disconnect and reconnect alot this will happen to you just to prevent you D/Cing when you get shot at, or to hop servers to find loot.

not entirely sure if its intentional or not though.

it is a counter measure to alt+f4 in combat. BUT it bugs. I died 20mins ago by a player, spawned a new char, abortet with the char to get me something to eat. logged back in and the system seems to still think that i am infight with a player so i get knocked out for ~5mins when i log in. doesn´t seem to go away.