JoeySTM

Scarier Zombies/Other Mods

Sure. but will there stay that many players.. This idea makes it much harder for beginners.. Will they stay or get pissed pretty fast? And it shouldnt get to much like other Zombie games.. At the moment it has its unique own style.. We should try to keep that alive..

Basically what flashhawk was saying. The game is called Day "Z" for crying out loud. I just feel a lot of work should be focused on the zombies to make it more about worrying how you're going to survive with these zombies everywhere 90% instead of finding the best loot to go kill every other player.

I agree, but make the main mobs slower, so that the dangerous bastards can shine, because if any zombie can reach you even if you run, there's no reason to fear a differently skinned zombie, but if mos are relatively painless and there's one always on your ass, then you'll feel the pain

I agree, but make the main mobs slower, so that the dangerous bastards can shine, because if any zombie can reach you even if you run, there's no reason to fear a differently skinned zombie, but if mos are relatively painless and there's one always on your ass, then you'll feel the pain

I like where you're going with this. I really wouldn't mind if the zombies were slowed down, but required a head shot or very heavy body damage to kill. I always wondered if he slowed them down maybe it would help him find and fix all the glitching around easier. Also it might decrease lag some to add in more zombies.

I agree,.The Zombies are far too basic in comparison to other Arma Zombie mods.,I've seen ''Flaming Zombies'' ''Rabid Zombie dogs etc''I know the Zombies in Dayz are supposedly set on a scale of infection but who is to say that the infection wont harm people in different ways,I'm not talking big muscle juggernauts and the like but if basic changes are made to certain zombies you will find yourself having to constantly change you plan of attack or retreat depending on the zombie and situation thus getting the blood pumping a little quicker which is what it's all about.