jneill542@gmail.com

Introduce IV Drips (Medical Supplies)

IV Drips - Similar to the blood transfusion you need someone else to apply it to you, and when it is applied it will supplement both hunger and thirst. These should be quite rare, and shouldn't be a guaranteed find in hospitals.

What do you guys think of this suggestion? Would it make the game unbalanced or too easy?

I don't really see the benefit/need here?

Don't mean to be rude, but would you mind explaining the need for one?

As I seem to find countless amounts of food, water sources and soft drink.

the way I see it if your in a city big enough to have a hospital you should have no problem finding food and water so people would use the IV for their most beneficial characteristic, refilling a players blood count, which means they'll be treated by players as blood bags and just become redundant, but that's just me

My thinking behind it is really that it would take up one inventory slot, leaving more room for ammunition or other supplies. You could stock up on maybe say 3 of these and still have 3 other inventory slots that previously would have been taken up by food or water/soda.

@brubaker: This would be separate from the blood bag IV's and not restore any blood. This would be the sort of IV you get if you weren't able to eat it would deliver all the nutrients you need through your blood stream. i.e. of these: http://i.imgur.com/inf58.jpg

In short, here's the sort of thing I'm thinking of:

+Takes 1 inventory slot

+Restores both hunger and thirst

-Someone else needs to apply it to you

-Doesn't restore any blood, unlike other foods.

Not bad.

Little odd maybe but sounds balanced.