Sign in to follow this  
Stormcrowe

Finding the Killers

It would be nice to have the game announce who killed who. It might cut down on the random kill on sight attacks. Sure they get away with it but as more people see that they are PKing they will get a rep and wont be trusted. I dont mind getting killed by someone but it would be nice to know so If i run into him again I dont make the same mistake. Plus it would add a nice chance at either a bandit rep/bounty for those that choose that life.....and on a personal side...I would like very much to be able to hunt down these scumbags and get a little back from them. :D

I agree, it should announce who killed who.

+ you can simply change your name if needs be.

Does sound good in theory. But how many murders are from people gaining the trust of others and then killing them?

So someone attacks me, I kill him in self defense, then when you meet me you gun me down because you think I'm a PKing asshole. Yeah, such a great idea.

I know that feel when it comes to seeking vengeance but think about it this way...

you wake up on the shores of a desecrated former Soviet state. As you begin to walk around you suddenly become possessed by a hatred, and an unquenchable zeal to end the life of a person you've never met

not to be anthropomorphizing a digital manifestation but you get what I mean,

also even if it showed the exact circumstances of why player A killed player B you would still never be able to tell if the person you are looking at wants you dead. Which is an awesome part of Dayz