Hello All!

So today I chose a random sever in Seattle and Entered a completely open field without and trees or buildings. I'm not sure what happen. I logged out of that sever and entered a new one. Now none of the equipment I had exists. Are there hacked servers in existence that do that?

Cheers,

SneakyWeasel

Sounds like you got stuck in debug plains, it has nothing to do with hacks, just the server and the hive miscommunicating and corrupting the location of your character.

Is there anything I can do?

Without knowing time of day in game it is hard. I usually run with the sun to my back for about 15 minutes. Log out and back in. Usually puts me back in a forest.

That doesn't work, try running towards the sun for 30 min then doing the same. :)

Wish i could be more helpful.

The other option is to just hit respawn and kill yourself.

If you still had your stuff I would recommend running back. which can take anywhere from 10 minutes to over 3 hours. But since it all disappeared your best bet is to suicide and start over.

Sucks but this had happened to me many times. If i remember correctly they are going to fix it in the next patch.

Of course, happy to help.

This problem mostly occurs when you were on a server and that server either crashed or wasnt stopped properly and it didn't save your location.

Like I said this has happened to me a lot cause recently my group started playing on a server with a very dumbass admin and would give no warning to restarts. So we would be either in a vehicle or in the middle of looting and the server didn't have time to properly save our position.

Pretty lame but, what can we do.

Good luck on your new life.

well i've tried to resync and I also tried to suicide. It seems that even after suiciding I was unable to resync with any server. What now?