billywink

Totally new, just bought the game

I only know how to crawl, run, and step over. In these guides they say we start with a pistol? I don't see it... I figured out how to pick stuff I.. I think lol but gosh this is confusing at first!

You don't start with a pistol anymore, that was a few patches ago that they removed it.

Ok I thought so! I was getting confused. So I basically I have to run around and try to find a weapon.. and just keep outrunning the many zombies that seem to chase me. Picking up stuff you just get the green icon over the stuff then press G and press the right arrow key next to the item if I want it?

I can in a bit I'm making dinner and just trying to read up on stuff. Waiting for my lameass friend to finally DL the game too! I'll reply here when we're on if you want to join us

i mean if you dont mind playing with a french canadian and a gay kid ahaha

no we dont care about age

nice lol well he's in montreal im the gay in california whoa whoa we're both chill though w/e but we both just got the game and don't know anything haha. i've died 3 times

i'll join you guys, i'm still figuring this game out as i just got it working today

steam account = trylan12

ya theres an ingame voice chat. i have no mic right now though :/

Any Newbies to DayZ 1.7.1.5 should check out the 2 episodes of my

Beginners Guide very indepth with info frequently missed by other Guides

Check it out and let me know what you think. ^_^

DayZ for DummieZ 1.7.1.5 Beginners Guide Ep 1 and 2 is up @

:D

oh i was going to say cuz its so much easier to locate everyone in skype

and i need some skype names

I'm new to this too, can I join? I understand the basics, and I'm pretty good at losing zombies, if I may say so myself. But I'm rusty with the Arma controls, and I have no idea how to get to a place to meet up or manuver around Chernaurus.

Hey my friend didn't get his DL done till real late last night so we didn't play. We're probably going to play tonight though. Starting fresh :P. Will post here and see if anyone is interested in meeting up