Sign in to follow this  
bonnieprince

WTF!?!

So I was on AU5 and I was in Elektro. Had a bunch of zombies on me and I was killing them as they came up the stairs to the house I was in. Anyway, suddenly this guy with a doctors uniform appears named MrZeus. Anyway, I kill him because i'm a bit trigger happy and zombies are coming up the stairs. Has some great survival loot. Anyway, 1 minute later, I just drop dead!! Obviously I had nothing wrong with me or anything, and no zombies or players nearby. I'd report it in cheats or something but I have no screenshot or video, so I thought i'd vent here! Is this normal, was it an admin? or possibly a bug or something i missed?

(Also I put it in Bandit as I killed him)

So I was on AU5 and I was in Elektro. Had a bunch of zombies on me and I was killing them as they came up the stairs to the house I was in. Anyway' date=' suddenly this guy with a doctors uniform appears named MrZeus. Anyway, I kill him because i'm a bit trigger happy and zombies are coming up the stairs. Has some great survival loot. Anyway, 1 minute later, I just drop dead!! Obviously I had nothing wrong with me or anything, and no zombies or players nearby. I'd report it in cheats or something but I have no screenshot or video, so I thought i'd vent here! Is this normal,[b'] was it an admin? or possibly a bug or something i missed?

(Also I put it in Bandit as I killed him)

No it wasn't an admin, admins cannot kill anybody; nor can they spawn in loot.

You probably got killed by a player, i've had deaths from players where I couldn't hear their shots. Usually they were very close to where I was, I'm guessing that guy you shot had a friend nearby or someone else was attracted by your ruckus.

Given the fact you were looted before you got back, you were probably sniped through a window.

Could be a sniper from the hill east of Elektro.

I like that spot.

Crossbows also are noiseless, usealy unneeded but if you get off a good shot the arrow can't really be seen.

Crossbows also are noiseless, usealy unneeded but if you get off a good shot the arrow can't really be seen.