ld624188

Erra message confusion | Please Help

Every time I start up Arma 2 OA it gives me the erra message

"Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'CABuildingParts'"

then I click "OK" and the game starts up then it gives me another errra message saying

"No entry "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'."

and I have no clue what to do, I look at loot of forms and videos and i just don't know what to do please someone help thanks.

Alright, you have to go to

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

and open _runA2CO_beta in notepad

then go to

:run

call "% blah blah blah

make it this:

call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -noPause -nosplash -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 -mod=@dayz -maxMem=2047 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

(change CPU count/maxMem to your choice or even delete it)

from now on you have to use this file to run Arma 2.

Atleast this is how I think I solved it, not sure. Please confirm if it worked or not

Run Arma 2 once,should fix your problem.If not,go to you documents folder and look for the Arma2 folder in there.Open the Arma2OA.cfg file,it should have these lines of code:

class ModLauncherList

{

class Mod1

{

dir="CA";

name="Arma 2";

origin="REGISTRY";

fullPath="yourarma2installationfolder";

};

If not,copy this over and replace yourarma2installationfolder with the exact path to your arma 2 folder.

Backup your Arma2OA.cfg before you do this

Alright' date=' you have to go to

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

and open _runA2CO_beta in notepad

then go to

call "% blah blah blah

make it this:

call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -noPause -nosplash -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 -mod=@dayz -maxMem=2047 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

(change CPU count/maxMem to your choice or even delete it)

from now on you have to use this file to run Arma 2.

Atleast this is how I think I solved it, not sure. Please confirm if it worked or not

[/quote']

Thank you so much this worked but one more thing sorry im new to this. When I go to connect to a server to play online it goes all the way though then goes to a black screen with a loading bar and it loads all the way but nothing happen it just stays at the same screen.

Thank you so much this worked but one more thing sorry im new to this. When I go to connect to a server to play online it goes all the way though then goes to a black screen with a loading bar and it loads all the way but nothing happen it just stays at the same screen.

Hmm, seems like a server side issue.. Try and search the forums a bit and just hope a mod can explain what's wrong.

Glad my previous explanation helped :)