coltonlong

IN NEED OF TRADE!

Hello, I am posting fir my team, who are good, but in need of specialization. (we need to get each person in their role!) Preferably, I would like to trade for an SVD CAMO (with 1-3 ammo clips), some NVGs (any amount, but we have 5 guys to equip!), L85A2 AWS (unlikely, but hey, we'll pay!), ghillie suits, or suppressed weapons of any kind (ammo too please.) If you have any of these items, I would be very interested in negotiations, and once an agreement is made, we will use the Freeside Trading Company to ensure a fair and safe trade. If all goes accordingly, I insist i pick up any costs incurred by use of the company. Thank you, and if you leave a reply, we can negotiate to find an agreement. :P

Hello' date=' I am posting fir my team, who are good, but in need of specialization. (we need to get each person in their role!) Preferably, I would like to trade for an SVD CAMO (with 1-3 ammo clips), some NVGs (any amount, but we have 5 guys to equip!), L85A2 AWS (unlikely, but hey, we'll pay!), ghillie suits, or suppressed weapons of any kind (ammo too please.) If you have any of these items, I would be very interested in negotiations, and once an agreement is made, we will use the Freeside Trading Company to ensure a fair and safe trade. If all goes accordingly, I insist i pick up any costs incurred by use of the company. Thank you, and if you leave a reply, we can negotiate to find an agreement. :P

[/quote']

Hey i've got a pair of NVG's i would gladly throw your way! add my skype: reid,tomlinson

new player here and curious to this "Freeside Trading Company." What is it?

Thats not us, but its a Company in game that helps organize and guard trades to make sure no one gets screwed over. However, their server was hacked yesterday and everyone was killed.