outcast569

finding a backpack?

First off im on my phone so not the best format im sorry

Ok so i spawned in the water and had to swim.... lost my.pack... now i can either die and try again or make the best of it. So i kept going

Found a hatchet and went nuts killing everything in swinging disdance for two days. Yay for me surviving:D.

Now im at the point i need a bag jn a bad way. Where are some.of the best spots or ways to get a back pack. I have not found one since i started.this.mod.

Thanks for the help and sorry again for the phone typing :)

Supermarkets are a really good place to find Alice Packs, and Czech packs.

otherwise you can try your luck at deerstands.

Check in the outhouses was a great place to find them.

And this is something a lot of people dont know, and maybe its been fixed.

But you'll have to clear all the items from around the backpack before you can pick it up.

So if you see a backpack and a few tin cans and say flares and a heatpack. You'll have to pick up and drop those items somewhere else before you can equip that backpack.

First off im on my phone so not the best format im sorry

Ok so i spawned in the water and had to swim.... lost my.pack... now i can either die and try again or make the best of it. So i kept going

Found a hatchet and went nuts killing everything in swinging disdance for two days. Yay for me surviving:D.

Now im at the point i need a bag jn a bad way. Where are some.of the best spots or ways to get a back pack. I have not found one since i started.this.mod.

Thanks for the help and sorry again for the phone typing :)

I got one from a deerstand yesterday.

Interesting. I usually try to stay away from populated areas unless im bandit hunting. Ill try in a few dear stands i know of. No idea what the pqcks even look like lol. Do they show up in the geqr acreen when looting with tbe quantity next.to them ?

Stores, apartments, castles, offices, deer stands. Probably in that order.

Go here and type: "WeaponHolder_ItemTent" into the search bar at the upper left corner.

http://dayzmap.info/

The map will show in blue all the possible locations where a pack can spawn. Clicking on an individual blue dot will pop up a table showning the chance of each possible item for the location spawning. As you will see, the problem is not so much in finding the right spot, as just getting lucky...

Super markets almost always have atleast 1 ALICE pack, if not a Czech backpack.

if at all possible hit Polana (Nearly no one there) and go into the super market.

Where the heck is Polana. Im not too far off the coast. Figure some where central south by the looks of the sky. Assuming is accurate in this game any how lol.

Is it me, but lately I dont find anything in deer stands, Unless they are being patrolled by military types and then its a few ammo types or flares and I have played long hours and never found a pack in any of them?!?

Supermarkets and flats / living blocks have had them.

I must also stress I find good stuff when there are fewer players on a server. In fact I find really good stuff when there are fewer players try it find a supermarket when theres less players, you'll be in the woods surviving for days.

GOD DAMMIT! Finally manage to find a pack and log out for the night. Log in and take a drop from the bloody sky! Wtf?!

I dont mind getting shot. I mind dieing to that crap. Damn!

GOD DAMMIT! Finally manage to find a pack and log out for the night. Log in and take a drop from the bloody sky! Wtf?!

I dont mind getting shot. I mind dieing to that crap. Damn!

Where'd you log? I once logged out in a deer-hut, and when i logged in, i got flung up in the air and died...

Was helping a newbie get kitted out last night so i headed down from inland tohekp him out.. Met him near the coast and we hit the Cherno apartments, found 4 czech backpacks and two alice packs within 5 minutes, moved to the supermarket and came across another alice and a czech :D Deerstands only[/align] gift me cans and military torches. Have not found a weapon in a deerstand for months.