macscottie

Day Z Gameplay series with helpful Commentary

I'm going to make a series of Day Z videos. Is there anything specific people want to see? Also, what do you guys think the time cut-off for ArmA/Day Z videos should be? At what point do you start losing interest in a longer video?

I hope you guys enjoy.

p.s. Is there a way to embed youtube videos in posts on this forum?

Thanks for the videos I learned some new stuff. Maybe do some on sneaking into towns during the day or where to find good loot?

Nothing would destroy this mod more quickly than "side-missions" or the like.

Ookkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy timmy. That's great work keep it up!

Back on topic though, great video. I've been digging through the dayz videos on youtube and came across this one, nice last stand and good work dropping all those zeds.

Dat winchester is soo good, I had a simlar encounter when I found my first winchester last night. Sadly it didn't go as well but I've learnt a few nice kiting tips thanks to the video :)

Part 3 - Day 2:

Thanks for the videos I learned some new stuff. Maybe do some on sneaking into towns during the day or where to find good loot?

You'll see in this video where some of the really good loot comes from. Tent cities like in this video, but especially all airfields. The best loot in Day Z is found on airfields.

As for daytime sneaking, you would have seen that in this video but the server crashed right at the end when we were about to sneak in.... However, as you can see from my last two videos... sneaking is not exactly my forte. A stealther I am not. That said, I'll try to get some daytime sneaking and some commentary on how sneaking about works next video.

What that really means is that I'll fuck up and end up in a huge fight for my life against 100 zeds in my next video >>

Day 3:

This video has a little bit of daytime sneaking and explanation, a bad PvP encounter, and some co-op zombie slaying. Enjoy