gen.jax@gmail.com

Dallas 48 [TOP- BR] Admin Abuse

I cant wait for this video... This outta be good

IF there is any vid. :P

Best part about this post..... You are bitching about something the devs don't give two shits about. Guess what you got banned by someone who is putting money and effort into making a server run. Take your ban on the chin and stop QQing.

Them putting money into it has nothing to do with it. They don't have the right to run the server however they see fit. Still have to follow the devs rules for running the server.

I couldn't agree more, just because you run the server doesn't mean you should be given privileges that give you a massive advantage over other players.

Afaik the only reasons you can kick/ban are to get a clan member into a full server or when you know that they are for sure hacking.

Being butthurt isn't a valid reason to kick/ban anyone.

I cant wait for this video... This outta be good

IF there is any vid. :P

Just about to get off work... Still no video, hope dwindling, maybe when I go back to work tonight it will be updated...

It's not hard to predict the outcome of this; the TOP-BR admin posting in this thread looks like one of the most incompetent admins out there. Can't wait for the vid!

I'm sure he knows he is boned and is likely frantically moving loot to another server...

But I still want to see some televised incompetence...

I'm sure he knows he is boned and is likely frantically moving loot to another server...

But I still want to see some televised incompetence...

You can't just tell someone you saw some hot chick naked....you just can't get the full enjoyment out of it unless you see it for yourself. :) Bring on the vid!

Personnel in accordance with the rules can kick ban anyone who does not respect the rules!

That will advance them to post their defense?

After all this time I'm sure the video will be posted not shown that the hack they used, showed only the server is restarted and they are banned.

Again, I ban the group, does not mean that everyone wore, but some SIM, and the rest of the group was in agreement with the abuse of bugs or hacker.

Throughout this month, I always played correctly, no one had posted anything about me here in the forum, today I looked at a topic below this, where I spoke with the server was closed to earn loot. Let me explain!

The server comes configured as a standard.

The arrow shows RECRUIT nick distance between some point.

The REGULAR does not show.

I closed to RECRUIT deicha settings without changing the difficulty of REGULAR.

And thing half an hour, no more than that.

Besides, I changed the name server:

DALLAS (48 1.7.1.5/94444) for 48 DALLAS (CONFIGURANDO).

I am Brazilian, I speak Portuguese, CONFIGURANDO = SETTING.

I'll stop posting here, because his group has more than 20 people, as they had spoken at Looby on my server.

What assures me that all his group is against me here? NOTHING.

I trust the staff, this post already become a joke!

Newbyme' pid='272871' dateline='1341760417']

Personnel in accordance with the rules can kick ban anyone who does not respect the rules!

False your not allowed to kick/ban anyone that doesn't follow server rules, only those who break DayZ rules, which is hacking / ghosting / DC to avoid death, any other reason is not a valid.

That will advance them to post their defense?

After all this time I'm sure the video will be posted not shown that the hack they used' date=' showed only the server is restarted and they are banned.[/quote']

We shall see when the video is posted, and I am hoping the OP will post the whole unedited video. He says it's over 30 min so time will tell.

I trust the staff' date=' this post already become a joke!

[/quote']

I'm not part of the staff, but rest assure, I don't think this thread is a joke. It's the thread that I check the most waiting for the OP to upload the video.

So OP, what's the deal with the video? I hope it's up at least by tonight.

Sorry, I guess Youtube wont let me upload a 37 minute video so it failed. I'm splitting it up into two videos so it will be short enough.

It takes place while we are sitting outside your camp talking, when we infiltrate and kill you, when we loot your tents and flatten them, when we try to get away. So no its not just us getting banned.

10 min limit per video, you may have to split them up more, but who cares. just get it done

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1q4h_day-z-dallas-48-top-br-clan-camp-raid_videogames

Disclaimer: It is long and boring and not coordinated at all, it wasn't made for entertainment it was just made to show we were not hacking. In the future we are going to stream so it will be easier :)

-Sturmen

Sucks. Can't believe you guys got boned like that. It's starting to become all too common however.

Nice job though. Just goes to show how important it is to always be recording..

I don't even think unbanning you will give you justice. They need to just vacate the camp and let you guys do what you want with it. Without tampering with any of the tents/vehicles of course.

Yea we personally don't want an unbanning and we ended up getting our justice. They missed one of our members during the ban and he was able to rejoin and blow up the urial so victory goes to us. I wouldn't want to play on that server with those corrupt admins anyway.

This video is not any evidence in your favor!

You did not use hack, but the other members were shooting with AS50 in an impressive speed, like a M4A1!

Tell me about the player who was killed, and five minutes were already in place with the same SUIT GUILE and AS50?

You talked about the camp they found by chance, but because it recorded?

I keep talking! I will continue to ban players who use hack and unwillingness to use the server.

Staff tell me! I am one month playing and there was never anything like that.

Now that I banish you, appears several charges!

The player who shot you and one other was using the DMR, he was not using the A550. The DMR is semi automatic, and you can hear in the video he is not shooting any faster than normal. None of us were killed so we did not have to run back. One of us found your camp accidentally heading to a town, then notified me to meet up with him and start recording. Last point, Your retarded.

-Sturmen

• Like 1

all the shots are on video. do you hear a single as50 shot?

Your obviously grasping at anything you possibly can to justify banning a group of 4 people. The fact is your a shit admin who got pissed because we raided your camp and decided to shut the server down multiple times to try and recover it. When that didn't work you started banning.. Everyone on this thread has already realized it, so why don't you just give up and stop making excuses and accept it.

-Sturmen

• Like 1

Newbyme, I also think you are grasping for straws here. You accuse the OP of hacking, but tell us how you acquired all those tents? Or how about the DCing?