gen.jax@gmail.com

Dallas 48 [TOP- BR] Admin Abuse

I am making this thread in regards to [TOP- BR] clan on Dallas 48..... we raided there camp and flattened all of the tents. Killed 3 or more members and attempted to drive their Uriel away full of gear. At this moment a stream of server restarts and shutdowns occurred. Once we finally were able to rejoin we jumped in the Uriel again and starting driving away at this moment a [TOP - BR] clan member on a bike road up and started chasing us. I was driving the Uriel and got immediately kicked as did my other group mates. We are getting instantly kicked and cannot rejoin the server now. The member "Hellfadane" posted in chat "gl getting in" as I was clicking ok to join the server. This is pathetic, I have 30 minutes worth of FRAPS of the legit raid along with 15+ screenshots. I will be uploading everything shortly.. Bye Bye to your server [TOP - BR].

-Sturmen

Here is most of my screenshots that were taken. Some are out of order, but at this point im just getting everything uploaded and posted, ill clean it up later.

http://www.bluemelon.com/jax808/dayz#page-0/photo-2615254

Let me know if you guys can't see the album.

-Sturmen

I appear to be banned from the server now, along with the rest of my group. I am just getting a "your kicked from the game" message upon joining.

Can this thread be moved to "ban appeals"?

UPDATE: VIDEO LINK http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1q4h_day-z-dallas-48-top-br-clan-camp-raid_videogames

-Sturmen

• Like 1

I have to agree with this appeal. I was in the server with them as well and their camp was raided so they shut the server down and banned a bunch of people. Now the server is locked with only BR people in it.

Hello, I'm the server administrator!

Yes, the server was restarted several times, but invaded our camp!

Yes, everyone in the group were banned!

Why? want to know why?

1 - my group was playing as always. when all the players and AS50 GUILE SUITE shot! shots with high-speed, infinite bullets.

2 - We are all dead, turn, and with only a pistol shot, four of our members were killed at the same time!

3 - The members of his group were killed, and in less than five minutes were already with AS50 + GUILE SUITE again in our camp!

4 - On the server restarted? was contacting the host as to whether or not they were hackers. I replied that I could if they were to ban hackers, but only if they were!

5 - I downloaded the program BERcon.exe and ban players from his group "Bug abuser + + dupe infinite bullet."

LOL what? yes we have gillie suites.. and we have guns with bullets? I have no idea what your case is against us. Still uploading the videos of the raid as we speak.

-Sturmen

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. Not only are you admitting to abusing your admin and shutting the server down. We have screenshots and videos to prove that we were not "cheating". Infinite bullets and high-speed shooting? How the hell did you know!? It's called clips and we didnt even shoot that many shots. Here is what happened. We stumbled upon your camp watched it for a little bit, noticed there was movement and picked not 4 but 1 member. Then Hellfadane decided to log after getting shot (which is considered an exploit). Soon your members started logging in and out trying to take your camp site back only to get killed. I think even one of your members killed themselves with a grenade? Idk what that was all about. So actually we killed 2 of you, 1 killed himself, and the other kept fight logging and ghosting.

you forget about the time where your guy tried to throw a grenade at me but knocked himself out and I finished him off with nice bullet to the head. and then another guy spawned about 15 m away from him and logged after i unloaded half of a scoped clip from the l8 i got from your buddy. your claims make me lol.

oh and hellfanane chasing after the uriel on the bike, was pretty priceless.

ok, make the request for appeal!

We're in this server to one month, and we were already dead already been stolen, since we lost many things and never abuse of power!

Until you get players in less than five minutes after they were already dead in the same place with guns and guile Suite!

The server was restarting because I never ban anyone! did not know how.

I was pressing the ban and nothing happened. when I read the site and downloaded the Bohemia BERcon.exe

This exploit talking about? how? Tell me, how many people were in the group? about 8 I think. Like all had GUILE SUITE + AS50? ok, I managed to struggle to understand, but as a player after being killed, back in the same place with all the items?

Make your call.

no one died. and there were only 4 of us. you shot one of our guys but just broke his legs. and I didn't even have a ghillie suit on. one had an ah50, one had a dmr, m249, and i had a m107 that i grabbed from your truck. so... no, I don't really believe your story.

Now, this DOES sound like abuse.

You had zero proof that anyone was hacking, but you banned people?

Clear abuse.

Also, the AS50 and Ghille suit are common spawn items now at chopper wrecks....

You banned improperly. You abused your admin power.

Yes, the Ghillie Suit AS50 are items that they think enough, I agree.

But a dead player and after five minutes, he returns with all items? (AS50 + guile)

I'm with the server to a month! I lock only once, because I was modifying the choices of difficulty, and already posted that I was winning loot!

-----

My server is public! Do not ban anyone, my friends and I've lost many items and vehicles and never banished anyone.

----

I'm being prejudiced, YES I banish your group by using hack.

I'm tired, and I can not prove they were using hack, because we were not recording anything!

Tell me why were recording? Simply walk through the bush shooting?

Will surely post pictures where you guys are not using the bug or something.

Some may not understand what I say because I do not understand English, I'm using google translator.

GO TO SLEEP, I hope this nonsense ends.

Tomorrow I go back to see if any staffer takes place.

we have videos that are uploading that show the abuse taken by fraps. i think that will suffice as evidence.

we have videos that are uploading that show the abuse taken by fraps. i think that will suffice as evidence.

Got the popcorn ready. Should be interesting....

I can't wait for this video. Pass the pop corn

Im meshing all of the fraps videos together right now inside Windows Movie Maker. It will be a little bit longer.

On a side note [TOP-BR] missed one of our group members during the ban, he was able to log back in and blow up your Uriel... good fight lol

-Sturmen

items do not care! paid dearly for the server to go online and public, are a serious group. Banish your group and do it again as often as I can!

They are bug abusers as anybody who spoil the lives of those who want to have fun.

We we contribute to the Group DAYZ MOD remains free for all.

Bug abuser, NO and NO!

Face it, admin. You and your buddies were killed by a smaller team utilizing teamwork and assaulting your camp via coordinated attacks, they stole your gear, and you kicked them because you were simply butthurt that you lost everything.

I see it happen everywhere. You won't be the first, nor will you be the last.

Still in the process of compressing the 37 minute video. I am going to upload ALL of it just to prove we aren't editing anything out.

The reason we recorded the raid was for this exact reason.. Oh and we shot a total of maybe 30 bullets in total, and that's including bullets from my m249 SAW. We weren't cordinated at all as you will see.. lol but either way we out played you guys, and tried to take your gear and you banned us. I also caught 2 of your clan members DC'ing mid firefight...

-Sturmen

lmao

This is the most obvious case of "butthurt admin" I've ever seen, I'm surprised he is even posting in the thread at all.

Just stop while you're ahead, bro. You're only just making it more painfully obvious you are abusing admin.

BRs getting outplayed and crying about it? IMPOSSIBLE!

Best part about this post..... You are bitching about something the devs don't give two shits about. Guess what you got banned by someone who is putting money and effort into making a server run. Take your ban on the chin and stop QQing.

Best part about this post..... You are bitching about something the devs don't give two shits about. Guess what you got banned by someone who is putting money and effort into making a server run. Take your ban on the chin and stop QQing.

Them putting money into it has nothing to do with it. They don't have the right to run the server however they see fit. Still have to follow the devs rules for running the server.