Sign in to follow this  
Smokey (DayZ)

US327 - MIA TAG server admin kicking everyone but TAG members.

Everytime I join, I get kicked off the game. IIRC Lt. Burden or w/e the fuck his name is is the admin kicking everyone as he had the word *admin* next to his name. plus banning anyone who kills a tag member.

just signed up to post this

[attachment=1970]

[attachment=1971]

[attachment=1972]

It's Listed in their MOTD that you're not allowed to kill any TAG member with the threat of of a ban. After Joining and getting kicked I didn't bother to go back.

I hate when people day find another server, this server is obviously in violation of the Hosting rules, not to mention that the no kill is a blatantly stupid thing to have in a game like this.

Blacklist that TAG server now! :D

What part of "you can only kick for malicious talk and racism" (As well as hackers and cheaters) do they not understand?

+1 for blacklisting.

Notice as well every time a thread about them appears, their server just happens to vanish?

So join another server

Can you idiots please leave the forum if you don't want to read why something isn't allowed please?

Those idiots cant even spell members correctly, they spell it menbers rofl.

You can banned for dcing during combat/ghosting/excessive ping. Noob vraal should try to keep up with the times.

Those idiots cant even spell members correctly' date=' they spell it menbers rofl.

You can banned for dcing during combat/ghosting/excessive ping. Noob vraal should try to keep up with the times.

[/quote']

Read this part of my post carefully: "(As well as hackers and cheaters)"

"dcing during combat/ghosting" comes under cheating mate. Use your brain.

Those idiots cant even spell members correctly' date=' they spell it menbers rofl.

[/quote']

Read this part of my post carefully: "(As well as hackers and cheaters)"

"dcing during combat/ghosting" comes under cheating mate. Use your brain.

Touche, but I doubt his brain functions properly. Or else he would have processed that tidbit of information there.

Guys the owner has to pay a lot of money for the server if he wants it to be just for him and his friends to go PvE that sounds fine to me.

Guys the owner has to pay a lot of money for the server if he wants it to be just for him and his friends to go PvE that sounds fine to me.

5496767377_1bf0022711.jpg

Thread Moved

Thread also reported for developer input/view. They may or may not respond or look into it. (I'm pretty sure they will, but might not say anything.)

[align=justify]

Nope' date=' he agreed not to kick for clan members to be able to host. If he didn't like that rule he shouldnt host a dayz server.

Black list![/align']

Oh man, hope this servers gets blacklisted soon. What a bunch of carebears...

Thread Moved

Thread also reported for developer input/view. They may or may not respond or look into it. (I'm pretty sure they will' date=' but might not say anything.)

[/quote']

Here's another thread about them http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30110

and here's my previous evidence that's been unanswered from the last one its a video and sorry for the low quality i wanted it to be able to upload faster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZIDXlZcz...e=youtu.be