der_iwan@web.de

DE9 - admin scamming

Today - 07.08.2012,

the admin of server DE9 recognized us at airfield.

Then he restarted the server, killed the first one, who reconnected and when we shot at him, he was unkillable.

Please be careful, if u wanna play here.

Name of the admin: place2b | vendaar

.... server owners do not have the power of "God Mode" .. The server restart may have been coincidental.

• Like 1

I have no proof :(, only 5 witness....

My mate, who was killed had the message:

"Ronald-Felix was killed by place2b|vendaar (friendly fire)"

My other mate shot the whole Lee Enfield clip in the body of place2b|vendaar but nothing happened.

Btw the admin disconnected after this action.

in German:

Wir hatten leider nichts aufgenommen :(

Ist mir schon klar, dass man da ohne Beweise nichts machen kann, aber Spieler, die im Forum aktiv sind sollten wenigstens gewarnt sein.

Ich meine, man ist den ganzen Tag unterwegs und wenn man dann gutes Equip hat und nen Spieler trifft wird man getötet ohne wirklich was machen zukönnen. :(

Mein Kumpel schoss ein ganzes Lee Enfield Magazin ohne was ausrichten zukönnen.

1) Servers are restarted all the time. The server I regularly play on gets restarted four times a day.

2) Server admins have no god-mode that they can turn on.

3) Even if you shoot AT a person doesn't mean you are hitting them. Common mistake. Zero your guns, learn to use them in panic situation.

4) When people alt+F4 they sometimes leave behind ghost bodies. It's dead lootable body that cannot be killed, as it is already dead.

Ok, thanks for your responses!

But there was something odd here.

When you are right and it isnt possible to restart server manually then he took advantage of the situation. :(

We recognized him ca. 5 min before server restart. All of us barricade ourelf in the barrack at airfield.

Am I right that the admin is able to be one of the first after server-restart? So he took advantage of this and killed my mate when he joined the game and the screen of my mate still showed "Loading". When he was ingame, he saw ""Ronald-Felix was killed by place2b|vendaar (friendly fire)" and he was in a textureless room.

We read in internet, that "respawn" is the only way to escape from this textureless room.

I did not sheduled any restart at this time and i did not used any godmode or something.

The only reason u was not able to kill me, was because u was outside of the barracks and your bullets bounced off in the nothing about 3 meters in front of me.

I waited a few minutes in this room, after nothing happened i assume the player left and so i disconnected.

I did not sheduled any restart at this time and i did not used any godmode or something.

The only reason u was not able to kill me' date=' was because u was outside of the barracks and your bullets bounced off in the nothing about 3 meters in front of me.

I waited a few minutes in this room, after nothing happened i assume the player left and so i disconnected.

[/quote']

What caused the server restart?

I have no proof :(' date=' only 5 witness....

My mate, who was killed had the message:

"Ronald-Felix was killed by place2b|vendaar (friendly fire)"

My other mate shot the whole Lee Enfield clip in the body of place2b|vendaar but nothing happened.

Btw the admin disconnected after this action.

in German:

Wir hatten leider nichts aufgenommen :(

Ist mir schon klar, dass man da ohne Beweise nichts machen kann, aber Spieler, die im Forum aktiv sind sollten wenigstens gewarnt sein.

Ich meine, man ist den ganzen Tag unterwegs und wenn man dann gutes Equip hat und nen Spieler trifft wird man getötet ohne wirklich was machen zukönnen. :(

Mein Kumpel schoss ein ganzes Lee Enfield Magazin ohne was ausrichten zukönnen.

[/quote']

Kommt zu mir auf den Server. Ich bin dort der Admin, und ich mache sowas Definitiv nicht. DE88 ist mein Server.

I have used DE9 before and not experienced any problems. I personally believe the restart was coincidental and scheduled. If you shot him with a lee enfield, that gun has bullet drop past 400m. As for missing - everyone misses shots under pressure, especially with a slow gun with a fat sight like the Lee Enfield.

Just take it on the chin and come back if more problems occur? You're not the first and will not be the last person to be disadvantaged by a server restart on any server. Nevertheless, server restarts are important for clean ups

• Like 1

Thanks for any positive posts here.

I have to say that I'm not responsible for any automatic restarts on the server.

There are automated restarts which are NOT controlled by me.

don't blame me or anyone else for any disadvantage and random encounter afterwards!

Kommt zu mir auf den Server. Ich bin dort der Admin' date=' und ich mache sowas Definitiv nicht. ***** ist mein Server.

[/quote']

I think you did not get it right. Our admins arent using any exploits or hacks.

U have been reported.

Advertising in such a thread is kind of abuse..

Falls du es nicht mitbekommen hast:

Das lief etwas anders ab als hier beschrieben.

Unsere Admins sind keine Cheater/Exploituser.

Post gemeldet. Werbung kannst du woanders machen aber nicht so einen Thread hier schamlos ausnutzen.