shawnbayer75

Attn Server Host: Update your Mission Files

We are pleased to announce the latest Mission File release. All server hosts should immediately update their mission files.

0.5 Mission File Changelog

This version brings a new adjusted filmic effect that is now default to all mission files and removes the option not to select beta as all DayZ servers should only run beta.

The latest mission file can be obtained from your products area on our support portal:

https://support.dayzmod.com/clientarea.php?action=products

Updated :)

Edit: (In regard to what Hohlraum mentions in #4) vehicles on DE 121 are still there and intact.

Nuked all vehicles on our server. Players are pretty pissed.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRANGE. I updated the server to 94444 (from 938xx), re-downloaded the mission file and restarted the server. Now all the vehicles are reportedly back.

ok.... Is this really nuking all vehicles on the servers? I would hate for that to happen when I replace mine. Dont want to piss off players on my server after all there hard work to get them. Is there going to be a fix if that issue is in fact happening?

STRANGE. I updated the server to 94444 (from 938xx), re-downloaded the mission file and restarted the server. Now all the vehicles are reportedly back.

DO we just replace the file and edit it in the server.cfg?

Do I need to do anything or do Vilayer do this themselves for all their servers?

I sent a ticket to vilayer about it because they didnt send me my client layer id for the dayz site to login and do it manually if wanted to but they havent responded yet, I will edit post when they do.

Is a good thing if they did, apparently from reading this other topic on the Day Z Forums they should of send you some sort of a client layer ID so you can use that to log in and update the server files manually, but not only we don't have that we also got no word when are they going to apply the Patch.

I mean if I can get the latest server files I can try to apply the update using the control panel but there is no way around that too.

This really sucks not been able to play and having no options to do anything about it as a "Admin"

Edit: I also have a Open Ticket to ViLAYER but good luck getting an answer any time soon

HI I am new here, and I want to ask, how do i download this mission, because it asks me for email and password. I enter my email and password from the forums (not sure if I should do) and it tells me that I've entered wrong login details.

About the server that I am hosting you might ask... Well it is just so that me and a friend of mine can play together, no more players, just 2 people, eventually up to 4 people.

P.S. I can't understand what it tells me to do, because I don't know english that good.

sorry if I made any mistakes :S

Edit: I don't want to host a server with 30 to 50 slots for plaayers. I just want a server for me and my 3 buddies ( I don't want to host a big server, because I am at home and I turn off my computer, I want to play other games, so please I want to play the newest map with my friends or sometimes solo.)

Edited by general666