Sign in to follow this  
mio.rogvall@gmail.com

FR57 - Admin kicking people for no apparant reason

I was just kicked from fr57 fo no reason, i had low ping and server was very low on pop. got kicked twice in 5 minutes.. Redicuolous.

The admin is Mossad_wafa. never saw the guy in game before. Just would like an explanation why he keeps kicking me. Power hungry admin here maybe?

Kicked me 4 more times without reason.

Hi' date='

let me remember you the title of my server:

FR57 testing server please do not join

[/quote']

You should probably give an explanation for what you're testing. Unless it's an official server for the DayZ team, I'm not so sure you can just do that.

this is taken directly from the rules posted regarding hosting a server (http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1429)

-You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

Hi' date='

[/quote']

Well you know you abused the admin rules by kicking me about 7 times. You should lock the server in that case and not have 7 people on it while "testing". Also i never saw you kick any of the other players, just me.

Sounds fishy.

The server is being tested for something or other, jeez, no wonder the admins are getting the shits, people are posting "admin abuse" over every little thing, a lot of which isn't even "abuse".

The server says "don't join" - why would you join it ? - just to create some problems / drama ? .

according to the rules for hosting a server, it

-MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

-NO LOCKING THE SERVER

and

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

since the admin kicked the player for "doing something [he/she] did not like" (joining a server when the admin didn't want him to), the admin is in the wrong in this situation

Hi' date='

[/quote']

Well you know you abused the admin rules by kicking me about 7 times. You should lock the server in that case and not have 7 people on it while "testing". Also i never saw you kick any of the other players, just me.

Sounds fishy.

the admin isn't allowed to lock the server or password the server

They are for testing purposes, which was in the server title at the time. (this is in the "rules" also as allowed).

So you see a server that has "Testing" in the title, it also says "Please don't join", so you join the server and then make a thread about admin abuse when you are removed from it.

they-told-me-I-could-be-anything-so-I-became-a-douche.jpg

Hi all,

First, thanks to Psyl3nt to understand my position.

Second, "Well you know you abused the admin rules by kicking me about 7 times. You should lock the server in that case and not have 7 people on it while "testing". Also i never saw you kick any of the other players, just me."

You're talking about rules gnagna and i see that you don't know it urself. I kicked you 7 times mh... ok join an other times and it will be the same. I put on my tittle server "testing server PLEASE DO NOT JOIN" it was to avoid a useless thread about admin abuse but i see that someones don't understand and are here just to annoy poeple. If i wrote "testing server" i have reasons, and i NEVER kicked just you, i kick all poeple has part " Pielkor " ho's an admin too cause he help me.

You don't agree with that? I'm really sorry for you but join my server and it will be the same.

When i'll finish all i have to do, you will be abble to join it but before, please, don't make a fake post about admin abuse.

Third, you said that i have to lock my server, if i lock it vilayer shut it down immediatly (you know rules? I don't think so).

And please, host a screen with 7 or more poeple on my server when i'm on. Crying is good but proofs are better.

Sorry for my english, i do my better but the next time i'll answer in french i don't have any times to loose with some kids.

Cya

Admin kicked me off today aswell, there was no notice of any "testing" this time. He was the only one in the server. He seems to have some kind of vendetta against me. Other players who joined quickly dissapeared from the server every time(Probably kicked them aswell so he could loot cycle alone).

Edited by Goldeen

Hi Goldeen

I see that you have edited your post at 1:30pm and 2:34 pm and lety me just see that u're a fucking lier cause my server is down atm. yes, i have some problems :

Bear traps, vehicles, update 1.7.2.3 (up this night at 1am and didn't play after), tents and save characters.

"there was no notice of any testing this time" thx u make me laught.

A last question, is it you "Ale" ig? if u are trust in me you will be ban shortly and you can crying to DayZ Staff i'll never let a kid insult my family or me.

Edited by Mossad_Wafa

They are for testing purposes, which was in the server title at the time. (this is in the "rules" also as allowed).

So you see a server that has "Testing" in the title, it also says "Please don't join", so you join the server and then make a thread about admin abuse when you are removed from it.

Testing... more like Farming and car stashing.

There are good reasons why you are not allowed to lock, password or kick random people from your server.

Then again, with the recent instability of patches admins got plenty of reasons to check if it's all working properly.

It's still fishy tough, I'd bet my M107 that when you join that server when the admin stops kicking all the vehicles are nowhere to be found.

Hi Goldeen

I see that you have edited your post at 1:30pm and 2:34 pm and lety me just see that u're a fucking lier cause my server is down atm. yes, i have some problems :

Bear traps, vehicles, update 1.7.2.3 (up this night at 1am and didn't play after), tents and save characters.

"there was no notice of any testing this time" thx u make me laught.

A last question, is it you "Ale" ig? if u are trust in me you will be ban shortly and you can crying to DayZ Staff i'll never let a kid insult my family or me.

Yes.. i edit out spelling errors. What about it? I edited the post at 12:34 AM board time. Once, not twice. Check you facts!

Server wasn't down man, i was IN the server. That's why im writing in this thread for gods sake.

Servers didnt say anything about testing, and gave me good ping so thats why i came back. Other players tried to join aswell and was promptly kicked.

And i never insulted your family or you in any post. Please find this post.

Not in a post, on the chat server and please, learn to read a server title.

It's mine not yours. you want to play on with a lot of issue? i can get you a link to give me 40 euros? If u don't want u can waiting.

A last time let me remember you the title of my server:

DayZ - FR57 (1.7.2.3/94876) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - TESTING SRVER DO NOT JOIN PLEASE| Vilayer.com

lol.

P.S :12:34 AM ? Server was down. Lee give us the update at 1:15 AM. Try again.

Edited by Mossad_Wafa

cS3Ri.jpg Edited by SqTH

Not in a post, on the chat server and please, learn to read a server title.

It's mine not yours. you want to play on with a lot of issue? i can get you a link to give me 40 euros? If u don't want u can waiting.

A last time let me remember you the title of my server:

DayZ - FR57 (1.7.2.3/94876) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - TESTING SRVER DO NOT JOIN PLEASE| Vilayer.com

lol.

P.S :12:34 AM ? Server was down. Lee give us the update at 1:15 AM. Try again.

You are one funny man. It's "your" server as much as the apartment im paying rent for living in is "mine". Dayz staff has strict rules for admins and you are not following them like i said before. Likewise i would not be able to rent the apartment from the landlord if i didn't obey the rules.

1. You can't kick whoever you like for whatever reason you like.

2. do "testing" that lasts 5+ hours several days the last week? That's a lot of testing.

3. Who are these other people in the server that don't get kicked ever? Your friends? I dont understand why you dont kick them also? If you want a empty server then why dont you either lock or kick all?

These guys stopped kicking. They are hacking now. They really big camp set up with alot of things. However, every time you get near they teleport to you and kill you. Even when we tried with 7 guys. Also, when i was with only 3 other guys in that server, they broke my bones without shooting me and started talking me over direct coms how its their camp and i cant go there.

They even started following some of my m8s to other servers to keep killing them there. Im certain these guys are hacking. I also got some fraps recordings of it. First they talk and kill me near kamenka, en when i respawn in elektro, they kill me there as well. No way they could have been there so fast. And even if they have a vehicle, how can they kill me respawn after respawn.

Hackers i tell you! PM me for the coordinates of their camp.

And they kept their word. They keep following me around servers killing me everywhere i go. This game is being ruined by hackers and the admins cant do shit. If this continues I will lower myself to their standards and run some scripts as well. Thats the only thing a player can do to counter these hackers. I hope they die painfully irl and burn in hell.

And they kept their word. They keep following me around servers killing me everywhere i go. This game is being ruined by hackers and the admins cant do shit. If this continues I will lower myself to their standards and run some scripts as well. Thats the only thing a player can do to counter these hackers. I hope they die painfully irl and burn in hell.

i can feel your frustration but dont let them win mate be mature and let those immature hack untill they finaly get banned.

and yes i have to agree it takes to long for those people to get banned but i am sure they got there reasons for it.

I cant play properly on any server because they keep following me. I've tried to reason with them but they just wont listen. They teleport to my location and just shoot me trough the head. Any server, any time.

I cant understand that these people can do whatever they want and dont suffer any consequences. Now i cant play with my mates anymore because they kill everybody who is near me. So if i play with my friends, they get killed as well. Its so fucking obvious they are hacking.

If you get the possibility to check out FR57 (which is offline now, probably because they dont want people looting their camp near the west of Vybor at 064.012 or the other way around :P) you should check out that location if they havent moved it yet. You will see about 15 vehicles and lots of tents stuffed with tons of AS50's, satchel charges, silenced guns, nvgs, ghillies and so on.

Yeah I'm posting the camp location because i dont got anything to lose anymore, they have already ruined the game for me by following me on every server i go. Fuck you FR57 hackers. Fuck you!

Edited by iLikeNoobies

And again... Playing with 2 other friends on a complete empty server (NL45). We checked the player board every 5 minutes and we noticed a new player "Blade" came in to the server.

Me and my buddys just set up a whole new camp on a new server on a completely random spot. A few minutes after blade joined, i heard a empty gun click-click-clicking besides me and then a guy in a ghillie suit started running after me with a hatched. Thank god their is something like alt+F4. I survived.

But no way that 1 single guy, out of the 4 that were on that server, and 3 of them are me and my m8's, spawned next to us.

These poptarts are just out to ruining someones else his fun because they cant handle it i found their camp on a their server and wanted to loot it. Thats how the fucking game works!