fearz0r

No-CDkey servers??

What's the difference? Should they be avoided? :huh:

Searching the forum came up with nothing.. :(

Your stats, items, location won't get saved on the HIVE, so you will start in a different location each server with a new life.

i see. so good for practising? ergo, I have a "real" survivor on a 'Hive' server, but don't want to permadeath exploring the bandit zones, so can do that on these servers without risk to losing my main survivors gear?

Well also they don't have battleeye enabled. So from what I can imagine it will be full of hackers.

Yea, what Inzann said. They won't/usually don't have battleeye enabled. So, hackers can run free. Also, as stated they won't save your character to the hive. They are basically hacked servers (since you normally NEED a valid key to play) so it stands to reason that anything could go on said server. Including you being violently fornicated with, by a tank.

Some do actually save now as a method has been discovered to allow you to run a local database given about 10 minutes to set it up ^.^ but they would not have battle eye so they can run thier cracked versions of arma on the server.

= shitload of hackers.

especially seeing as all the hackers got Gbanned from dayz so they will move like flies to a corpse to those servers.