valkyries

Mature Group. Looking for some others.

Hey,

We are a large older mature group of guy's. We are all friends and trust each other especially. We usually play daily on a single server, where equipment is, ext. It's a North America Server so if you are Eu then your ping will be to high.

We also have a teamspeak, we have all added each other on steam for easy contact. If anyone is looking for some friends out in there we will have you.

It would be very nice if you did have a mic. It's hard to play with a silenced follower.

Anyways..... I could tell you more but basic thing is. We are just a group of guy's who enjoy the game. Add my steam, tell me yours if you want to join us.

Good luck out there~

Steam: Internalshade01

Nickname: Valkyrie

If one does not work, try the other.

Just send me a PM of your steam or post down below so I know who you are when you add me.

If definitely interested. I have a mic and I already sent u a Steam request. My name is UPSbud83 on steam and Day Z.

If definitely interested. I have a mic and I already sent u a Steam request. My name is UPSbud83 on steam and Day Z.

Alright.

just so im on both even though communication is in progress

have mic

and i play under daddy goodman

steam cogtheundead / coggy

steam name chachaduck

teamspeak/mic ready , are you playing tonight? i am geared and dont want to solo

steam name chachaduck

teamspeak/mic ready ' date=' are you playing tonight? i am geared and dont want to solo

[/quote']

Yes.

This is exactly what i've been looking for.. My steam name is fragital going to add you up. I'm 27 and have been trying to find a solid group of peopel to play with. I'm a bit tired of joining vents with 12 year olds

This is exactly what i've been looking for.. My steam name is fragital going to add you up. I'm 27 and have been trying to find a solid group of peopel to play with. I'm a bit tired of joining vents with 12 year olds

Looking forward to playing with you.

Add me to the list. Tired of living solo and looking for a decent group of friends.

I can never seem to find anyone on steam. Internalshade01 gives nothing and Valkyrie gives 559 hits. My steam name is "Fu Shen", if you'd be kind enough to add me. My profile pic is some psycho holding a revolver and pointing at you, should there be any confusion.

Hope to see you around.

I'd like to join up.Been playing a week and have had a few good runs but always get wiped by a group. Need some backup.

SteamId: HumanHighway

Game name: HUmanhighway

I'll try to find you and add you in steam.

Add me to the list. Tired of living solo and looking for a decent group of friends.

I can never seem to find anyone on steam. Internalshade01 gives nothing and Valkyrie gives 559 hits. My steam name is "Fu Shen"' date=' if you'd be kind enough to add me. My profile pic is some psycho holding a revolver and pointing at you, should there be any confusion.

Hope to see you around.

[/quote']

Alright.

I have sent you a friend request, my Steam name is sputnikus and DayZ player is Sputnik, hope to play with you some day :)

Are you guys still playing? I am eating dinner and will be trying to find a group to play with after.

Sorry I did not see your post. We were playing though.

I have sent you a friend request' date=' my Steam name is sputnikus and DayZ player is Sputnik, hope to play with you some day :)

[/quote']Looking to it.

Are you guys still playing? I am eating dinner and will be trying to find a group to play with after.

Sorry I did not see your post. We were playing though.

It's cool. I may be playing tonight, I will add you on Steam when I get home and we can go over playstyles, etc.