Sign in to follow this  
Maderas

Are all ATVs buggy?

I've read about how easy they are to flip over even when hitting pebbles, but I found one yesterday and was stoked I had engine parts on hand to repair it. It's still all fucked up though; it clips through the ground constantly and gets stuck running at 1 km/h, and the thing starts having an epileptic seizure every time I dismount. I've given up trying to find a flat enough spot to hide it where it won't bounce out of camp or into a tree within 10 minutes.

Are they all like this or am I unlucky?

Almost all the times I've had one they've been :D Haven't died because of it yet though :) Great vehicle once they get everything fixed. Now I just prefer running.

A trick I use to prevent the epileptic seizures after dismounting is holding Right and then Left for a couple of seconds each before getting out

It won't bounce around then until you relog

One actually bounced so much that it flattened an empty tent in our camp...we keep them seperated from the actual camp since then

Make sure you mousewheel and turn the engine off first before getting off that usually keeps it from being retarded.

That being said they are extremely buggy lol

Check this video of my roommate ripping around on our ATV

Make sure you mousewheel and turn the engine off first before getting off that usually keeps it from being retarded.

That being said they are extremely buggy lol

Check this video of my roommate ripping around on our ATV

NEWTON, you were wrong!!

After riding ATV's for a while now here are a few things to remember. I've done all of these things more than once with catastrophic failure.

Tips:

Don't go over bridges

Don't go through buildings

Don't go on or around docks

Don't ride sideways down a hill

Don't go too fast down roads that have any sort of angle

Try to stay on the left side of the road

Try to stay on the left side of the road

I thought this was Chernarus and not the UK :D

I must have been wrong. Good tips btw.