I hate to have had to post 2 cheat reports in less than 24 hours, but me and my friends were again a victim of cheating players.

We were on server Uk115, and our group of 4 had spent 3-4 hours attempting to repair a UAZ west of Gorka. we finally had the parts so we could move the vehicle to find the remaining pieces required. We found a bus in Polana, and when we looked inside we saw a car coming towards the town. We all got back in our UAZ and drove in the opposite direction to avoid a fight.

Then as we were just leaving the town, our driver was kicked by an admin for supposedly having a high ping, even though his ping on Uk servers is never higher than 40, and he has 60mb broadband and was not using ay other internet funtions.

The car then started to spin, so we all ejected then one of our group was killed and the rest aborted as we believed it was no coincidence that our driver was kicked while we were escaping from a group in a car.

He has the best internet connection out of all of us which is why he drives the car to avoid lag, and since he is based in the Uk he never suffers from high ping on any Uk servers.

We lost a days work and a lot of gear we had stored on the car. Admin abuse will ruin DayZ if it is not dealt with and I really hope this server is shut down or has ownership changed hands.

If the devs or an other member of the DayZ team could look into who kicked Chrono on UK115 at about 20:15 GMT, and why then it would help my friend stop raging.

Thanks

No he is the only one that uses the network and when he rejoined the server imediately after being kicked it said it was under 30 ping.

It could be a coincidence and his ping randomly spiked, but he has a consistent record of good internet connection, and the fact that it happened while we were driving away from a group of snipers makes it suspicious.

It could be possible someone was downloading on your 'friends' network?

Hi legacy no i am the only one on my network directly into the wall , and it was defently admin abuse as they had seen us and i was only kicked when we was trying to make a get away , clearly they saw my name while driving and though, hmm lets kick the driver so we get can the jeep they are in, when we went back the jeep and loot with it was gone , the admin obviously used his powers to hinder our abilities to get away which is what happend. If dayz is going to be like this where admins can just use the kick command in a unfair way after all our hard work getting our items and vehical , who is going to want to play? curropt admins with no comeback or punishment to them..... its an obvious flaw.