Sign in to follow this  
brocksamson85

Looking for group

I am looking for a group. I am experienced in the latest iteration of the game that does not allow a gun. I have been able to successfully scavenge despite the increased difficulty. I understand the importance of sneaking.

I am a 27/M and just looking for a group of experienced adult people ready to play right now. Please PM me or message here.

Actually I just created a new skype account just for this please add me on skype:

brock.samson7

I'll come hang out and survive with you for a bit, I just got killed ... accidentally pressed respawn.. don't do that it hurts ;)

24/M I too just made a skype account for this game not even sure how to use it haha

Sure, I'm down for that. Add me on Steam (Seioch) or Skype (commander_and_conqueror)

Looking for one more and we are going to play as group of 4

We are going to go ahead and play. add me on skype and you are more than welcome to join.

Yep yep great run. anyone who wants to join up feel free to just add me on skype. brock.samson7. I will be starting another run in 2 hr 7pm eastern time.

That run was awesome. I've never had so many kills to my name ever in any life. Hope to see you guys again soon.

There are two of us looking for a couple more. Don't go solo against the bandits! Add me to Skype brock.samson7 and you can join up with us.

For those who posted before and I missed I sent skype invites out. We are still looking for more.