Sign in to follow this  
MissBehave

How to Loot a Helicopter

Haha, that's pretty awesome. Good video.

On an unrelated note, if you're going to stay back and cover someone with the DMR you should do a bit more covering! Bring that scope up and scan the horizon constantly. And you never checked your six! No point staring at your friend the whole time, he's not a threat.

Maybe it was for the sake of the video. ;)

Haha' date=' that's pretty awesome. Good video.

On an unrelated note, if you're going to stay back and cover someone with the DMR you should do a bit more covering! Bring that scope up and scan the horizon constantly. And you never checked your six! No point staring at your friend the whole time, he's not a threat.

Maybe it was for the sake of the video. ;)

[/quote']

We had already sweeped the area and I was just trying to keep the experiment centered in the camera. Normally I don't stand out in the open all hurr durr without using a scope or scanning. I am more known for this:

Me: OMFG I just aggroed the whole town. Running into that house.

Vagabond or Spam: OMG okay, going OVER to this OTHER house.

Me: *warrrglgarrbl*...reloading.... *accidently hits F key instead of R key and then fires* OMFG What did I just throw?

Vagabond or Spam: *silence for a few seconds* What do you mean throw?

Me: *watches a grenade land in the doorway a few feet away from me* OMFG Grenade!

YOU ARE DEAD.

:D

Alright, so when you blow up a helicopter, more loot spawns....

That did look like fun!

Next time you get to put it on our motorcycle as we ride off a cliff!

You are aware that you can glitch-crawl under the chopper to get to the loot? ;)

We are aware that sometimes you can find stuff by crawling along the edges. However in this case you could not access the FAL, it never came up on the screen.

AND>>> WTF blowing things up is awesome!!! Screw glitching yourself. Embrace the BOOOOOOM!

You are aware that you can glitch-crawl under the chopper to get to the loot? ;)

Sounds like a good way to break your legs and die.

No thanks

AND>>> WTF blowing things up is awesome!!! Screw glitching yourself. Embrace the BOOOOOOM!

I approve!

Really nice video :)