ruecanonrails

Respawn > are you sure? option

After Accidentally killing my character a second ago I feel that the game NEEDS a secondary option after pressing respawn.

I tried to access the options menu and accidentally pressed respawn and killed my player instantly.. good bye awesome gear.

I feel that having a small dialog box pop up once you press respawn saying "Are you sure you would like to suicide" "yes" or "no" Would save a lot of people that accidentally press it.

This has been suggested before. I agree though it is a good idea, especially for new players as they won't be used to the interface and menu screen.

happened to me on my first character i raged about it for a fat 20 minutes. an "are you sure, this will destroy all of your gear/inventory and start your from the beginning" message should deff be there

As womb already stated it was suggested before. If it doesn't pertain to ya eagle then don't go out of your way to read then post. Reference the thread or something if your gonna put that much effort into making painful see it was done before

again? this shit again? ok. close this shit and use the search next time.

Calm the fuck down people do it all the time anymore stop raging about it

again? this shit again? ok. close this shit and use the search next time.

Calm the fuck down people do it all the time anymore stop raging about it

Wouldn't that be the best reason to get it changed then?

It's far, Far too common an accident.

This has been posted many times...

and for some reason has been ignored.

I think it is pretty important

i actually did the same thing the other day went to hit options and hit respawn and lost my gilly suit and sniper rifle and 24 slot bag :*(