Robert Redfern

Xbox dayz servers not working

Servers not working when the update was done it’s been 3 hours and nothing has been done about it !!!!

• Like 5

Going to be thousands of us who downloaded that update that isn’t ready!  
can’t believe they did that….   Got 0 official servers and 0 community servers 

problem after problem glitch after bug… nothing ever seems to be t-total with dayz

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep, I didn't even want the update but it's forced onto you and it's totally f**ked.

Thanks Bohemia.

Why don't you test properly before forcing updates? 😠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, this is a bag of sh**e. They've been gone at least 6 hours now since I was forced to update.

• Like 1

7 hours and still waiting for it to get sorted out this is taking the fucking oiss big time now 

• Like 1

The normal Czech Bohemia treat the customer like a mushroom - keep em in the dark and feed them shit.

Was gonna buy the DLC - not now

How hard is it to say:

"We are working on the problem and we will keep you updated!"

What a bunch of mouth breathing muppets that a condom could of saved us from.

• Thanks 4

It’s a crock of bollox making us wait all this time saying few hours they will sort it ye Oki a lot of people not gunner be happy with why they can not fix it taking piss big time 😡😡

• Like 3

I think it might be time to start considering a rollback to the previous version. Also, it would only take a minute to put out some sort of communication at least acknowledging the problem exists.

5 minutes ago, Daricles said:

I think it might be time to start considering a rollback to the previous version. Also, it would only take a minute to put out some sort of communication at least acknowledging the problem exists.

they arlready posted on X

total fucking losers working at bohemia 

they inherited this game, none of the people working there now had the original vision,  they clearly dont give a fuck this is just a job for them, fat fucking losers

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I want to know who is going to reimburse me for my community server that I pay for. I bought Livonia, which is free now, no reimbursement or show of appreciation for those of us who bought it. Now the servers are incompatible and unplayable. I would like to be compensated before I start reaching out for a class action lawsuit for all of this BS.. this crap is getting old. We are tired of getting trampled on, we are the consumers, and we demand a better product.

Edited by bighungry89
  • Like 1

Bro…. Wtf is going on with the servers??? Forcing an update that don’t even work, great job!💀

It looks like the Xbox app was rolled back to 1.25 this morning and servers are now accessible.  At least mine is as of 0800 ET.  

Yes, our server is back on although I can't access it with my main account so using a back up / alt.

Looks like a very hurried restore point loaded in by Bohemia and Microsoft to get Xbox back to 1.25.

I imagine there's been a very interesting board meeting today at BI and it wouldn't surprise me if someone got fired over this.

Even by BI's standards it was a huge fuck up.

They're reputation, already on thin ice with many people, surely has been severely dented now.

Will I been getting the Frostline dlc? Hell no! Will I be buying Arma4? Not after this debacle.

Seriously BI, shape up!!