SFC.Roy.G
2LT.Dills.J
MAJ-somethin-

-Friendly Casualties-
Yeomga
Bahhh(me)

-Our members who joined the fight-
GT(Mispits)
TJ(used to be 1st in the leaderboard for murder kills)
fulmanata
Steelrain
Yeomga
bahhh(me)

Thanks for taking the time to translate this, your team seem to have there act together.

Hope I never wonder into your camp!

Good Video, very nice ambush, glad to see you all made it out with the goods. I like the point outs (arrows and exclamation points) in the video as well.

My only criticism of Bahhh is he didn't use the zeroing on the L85 down to 100m, that is why you missed some of your targets at 50ish m shooting above their heads, until you adjusted and aimed down. Hitting the ground and doing the combat roll almost saved your life... just needed about .5 sec more, good instincts.

Good Video' date=' very nice ambush, glad to see you all made it out with the goods. I like the point outs (arrows and exclamation points) in the video as well.

My only criticism of Bahhh is he didn't use the zeroing on the L85 down to 100m, that is why you missed some of your targets at 50ish m shooting above their heads, until you adjusted and aimed down. Hitting the ground and doing the combat roll almost saved your life... just needed about .5 sec more, good instincts.

[/quote']

I didn't realized that untill now lol

Thanks for the advice! :)

And thank you all for your positive opinions!

Also if you didn't know rifles like the m4 CCO and m16 ACOG are set to 300m zero, just aim for center of mass and you'll ICE your targets at close range... Hitting a prone target at close range can be tricky. The mp5 is 100 m zero , pretty much anything that Shoots 556 or larger ammo is 300m zero by default, the m14 aim is a 500m zero which can be tricky. Check out the weapon wiki for dayz it's pretty useful. I don't have the URL handy ATM.