Sign in to follow this  
drippy spaff

few stories of player encounters

and please share yours!

firstly today i had a train of about 10 zeds after me running through the streets of elektro after i had just spawned really so i'd got some food and a knife and even an AK with no ammo but didn't have anything to kill zombies with. with all those zombies in tow i came across two ghillie suited guys with MP5's and i went to prone they sprayed and killed the zombies chasing me and they made no effort to kill me. they instead talked to me, gave me a few clips for my AK. and a blood transfusion. a random guy with an AK and for all they knew it could be fully loaded.

on the other hand my other story is I later on gave someone who just spawned a pistol and food and a water bottle and as soon as my back was turned he put a bullet in it.

what annoys me is the people on this forum moan about 'noobs' joining the game but the people who are new to the game are usually keen to join me and work together but the assholes are the people who probably play the most with the best equipment.

that last part is harsh. I'm new and I usually give people a chance, but it looks like avoiding other survivors is the best thing to do.

only once was another player actually helpful and didn't mind. met him at the medical tents in cherno (i think). unfortunately it ended with a third guy showing up and killing us both. the other times I was either shot on sight or used as zombie bait. one time i had nothing but the axe and actually helped the guy and then he just shot me when i saluted him.