Sign in to follow this  
mexnomercy

Deconstructing ghillies & sea chest repair & camo-net shelter

Hello guys,
just few ideas :

1. When deconstructing ghillies, they allways drop plain non-coloured variant of burlap. It makes no sense...when I find 3 same ghillie suits, it would be awesome to have an option to make some other ghillie part in the same colour scheme (hat, rifle ghillie...)

2. Sea chests should be repairable...IDK, maybee by combining them with planks or so. I've tryied everything if I'm not missing something, but no...it can't be repaired at all and it's PURE SADNESS

3. Improvised camo-net shelter - it should be a thing, just shelter-kit, four long sticks & camo-net. It shouldn't be rain-proof, but as an emergency storage option, it would be awesome.
     Or as a low profile cover that could be used as an observation post, IDK, camo-nets are just not utilized as much as they deserve IMHO

Have a nice day all

• Like 1

You can fix your sea boxes - with planks. They've recently patched that as well. I was playing few months back and it was working just fine.

• Beans 1

On 9/4/2024 at 11:57 AM, nemorus said:

You can fix your sea boxes - with planks. They've recently patched that as well. I was playing few months back and it was working just fine.

I've tryied again yesterday and You're right...it's working. It had to be patched recently, because it dint't work for sure. Thanx 

Edited by mexnomercy