Riddick_2K

Petition for bear meat. (T183799)

I understand the principle that wolf meat, since the herds go to look for the player, could be a kind of "home food" ... so far, for the well -armed players, it has also been so. As far as I assure you that they have gone more to me than food, since when you are hungry they never come, even if you go to look for them ... they only come when they don't need to feed you and break my balls when you are doing anything else.
But patience.

But I just don't understand the bear!

*) There are few (fortunately).
*) It doesn't come looking for you.
*) It seems raining from another planet from what resistant is to the strokes of all kinds (I make every patch a ranking of the shots necessary to break down a bear for every caliber, I assure you that these bears do not come from this planet!)
*) The bear hunt was fun for many players, and a lucrative deal in some servers modding.
*) The meat, all the meat, is ridiculously scarce of nutrients, much more than fish, vegetables and fruit, in proportion to reality.

Why do this change also for bears that do not bring any type of "free food" anywhere?

Why poison the meat of this animal that allowed one of the beautiful, "classic", and fun "natural" pastimes in DayZ: the harsh hunting and the grilled celebration with its meat?

Moreover, since the leather work is not yet functioning ... "serious" gap in a game like this.

For the foregoing:

I BEG YOU...

Leave the eatable bear meat.

At least only after roasted it.

Maybe boiled and smoked that remains infected, but roasted well that it becomes eaten again.

At least think about it ...

Thank you.

=================================================

This is what I wrote in:
https://feedback.bistudio.com/t183799

If someone shares it, it is warmly invited to add the ticket
Otherwise comment it below as usual ...

Thank you

• Beans 1