Sign in to follow this  
merropa93

1.26 Experimental Release

The inventory size nerf is not a good change for the game, some items like ghilie suits are already almost extinct because they don't provide inventory space. How are we supposed to build bases, go to gas zones or raid if we can't carry items that we need? It's already hard for solo players to do those things and with this patch you'll make it even harder. You've spent years adding cool stuff to the game, some of which takes up a lot of space like larger mags, claymores, new interesting guns, and now you say that players carry to much loot on them? 

• Sad 1

Excellent amount of very good changes and additions. This update looks very promising!

Regarding inventory sizes reduction, I really welcome them, and furthermore the T-shirt shouldn't have any slots whatsoever. At the end, it's a piece of clothing that changes in the first few minutes after spawning, so wouldn't be harsh for fresh spawns to reduce its inventory size to none. T-shirts don't have any pockets at the end.

And regarding this from Adam's article:

"We’ve also taken a deeper look at the item distribution in Sakhal and applied a kind of regional theme to each map, which will mostly be noticeable through the firearms you’ll find lying around. Livonia will primarily host western-made firearms, Sakhal will mostly host eastern ones, and Chernarus will continue to offer a mixture of both."

From the point of regional theme, could you consider removing dynamic gas from Chernarus and keeping it only in Livonia so that not on every map there is dynamic gas? The dynamic gas gets old really fast and is too frequent and prevalent everywhere you to.

To clarify, I would still keep static gas zones in Chernarus. I only mean removing the dynamic ones that become very frequent and prevalent in any playthrougt of Chernarus.

Keep It Up and thank you for all these years!

Edited by Kathosky