SlayerZP

12 cal to 22lr adapter for break-action shotguns

I have seen a YouTube video it's an adapter for break-action shotguns. If this would be added to the game i think about it in this concept: Adapter would take 1 inventory slot, rarely found in hunting cabins, deerstands, some village houses and other buildings that can spawn hunting equipment and weapons. It could be repaired it with gun cleaning kit. One adapter of course would take one barrel in a shotgun (So if you use a BK-43, you could make 1 barrel with adapter and 1 with 12cal). The adapter would not be capatible with BK-133. After gun was shot the case would stay in the adapter and our survivor would reload with special animation (It would take a little bit more time to reaload it, unlike regular 12 cal). I think this would be a nice help during the early game when you can't find any bullets. It would be cool if Bohemia would add it in the 1.26 update.

Ps. Sorry for all the gramatical, language, spelling or any other mistakes. As I don't know English very well :)

I saw that same vid a few days ago, and it’s a cool idea the only problem is that it’s an extra step to create what would literally be the worst gun in the game.

One of the most hated guns in DayZ is the MK II, which would still have 5 times more ammo than the 22 shotgun and is suppressed 

TLDR: Cool idea, but a two shot 22 lr weapon might actually be worse for pvp than melee

• Thanks 1