Just4Now2016

Future update suggestions

Hi I'm new to these forums, but I've been playing DayZ for a long time and I had some thoughts that may lean towards all the gamers that play this amazing game. For instance I feel there should be a learnable skill set like, hunting, tracking, and trap making for prey, or military and how to sense where shots are, and how far based on the level of sound the shot makes in the game. However there is still the need to be aware of your surroundings or end up dead. I do have more suggestions but I'm going to go with this one just as a start because I love how real this game is but there are things we can learn in real life that unfortunately we can't learn in the game and I'd love to see the strategies players can come up with when learning these skills in the game. Even if they're lost on death and can't be gotten from dead players.

Edited by Just4Now2016

And I just thought of another skill to learn, medical. Like finding leaves in the forests and making tea if you can't find the right remedy at the hospitals or clinics.

Edited by Just4Now2016
Mistype