Sign in to follow this  
vknever

I was unfairly banned

I was unfairly banned on my two dayz accounts, one account is mine or my son's, but both got a global ban, I don't know how the developer manages the bans, but there are full of hackers on the Brazilian servers and they don't do anything to Respect, I work all week and at the weekend I want to play, but now I can't because I'm banned globally. I'm not going to buy another dayz, I already had more than 5 thousand hours of play, help me someone my steam id is 76561199367854656

17 hours ago, nemorus said:

Fale com Battleye.

how do I do this

como eu faço isso ?

How would i know? Was never banned myself. There has to be some ticket platform on their website or something. The only thing i know is what people were saying - those gentleman who tried to get their bans revoked. And they were saying that Battleye treats them like dirt - almost no response. Still there is no way to tell without trying in each case. So try. They must have some kind of evidence to support their claim and if not then tell them that you'll sue them for defamation. I would. I don't care if that would take time. Did exactly that with google when they were messing around with my account.