mexnomercy

PlayStation PLUS required to play = RIP-OFF

Hey guys, greetings from Přerov again🤙

As we all know, DAYZ is not playable on PS without PSN PLUS active (which means payed in a first place).

Recently, I've found myself playing just DAYZ, nothing else and in this mode I've started thinking: "SONY restricts me playing game that I've bought for regular price just because I don't pay for subscription right now!"

Funny is that we can play free2play games like WARZONE, FORTNITE, etc...even VIGOR is good to go.

This is RIP-OFF - there's no reason why DAYZ couldn't be played without PSN+ active. It's full-price bought game and it's ONLINE only!

Is there a solution? Any gamechanger that will put DAYZ on a "notrequired2paysubscription" list on consoles?

This would be a major step forward. And honestly, I think it's against all fairness to require paying for being able to play online games with no singleplayer campaign.

We've payed for the game and w/o paying monthly we're not allowed to play it? Is it even lawfull...?

• Beans 1

I have brought this up in the past only to get immediately shut down.

It makes no sense to me to have to require PS+ Especially when I'm running my own server 

I paid for the PlayStation 5

I paid for a full version of the game

I paid for my Internet connection 

I pay for the server from Nitrado 

What am I paying Sony for with PS+?

Seems like the only thing I'm paying for with PS+ is the opportunity to be unable to play my game when the PlayStation network goes down 

• Beans 1

Posted (edited)

I'd much rather pay more for a base game and/or expansions with no PS+ subscription required.

Gimme SAKHAL and every other map for 1200Kč/each and put DAYZ on free2play console lists.

Everyone will be happy...and I mean EVERY FCNG ONE😍

Edited by mexnomercy